Trans-Phylum

Pretty good: Squids and the Inner Light of Being Originally Posted by James1588
The Colonel should have said, "yeh, well, I have always known I was a Sperm Whale. Do you know what Sperm Whales do to Giant Squids?"
I'd worry about Whiny and Gey Rey. Both of them spend an inordinate amount of time in the washroom.

You suppose they wash?
You suppose they wash? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you learned not to piss all over your hands? I thought not!

SNICK!

(BigIdiot (RIP) smilicons added for emphasis!)
Pretty good: Squids and the Inner Light of Being Originally Posted by James1588
Funny. I haven't been to Fred's website in years. Thanks.

Joking aside, I'm waiting for a scenario like Fred's article where a man demands to join a women's branch of US military service.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So how are the schools going to handle it when "Billy" demands to use the boy's restroom and the next month decides she's back to being a girl and the month after deciding she's going to be a boy?

Is the ACLU going to demand that tampon/kotex disposal boxes be installed in the boy's stalls?

How do you handle it Eva?
Funny. I haven't been to Fred's website in years. Thanks.

Joking aside, I'm waiting for a scenario like Fred's article where a man demands to join a women's branch of US military service.

So how are the schools going to handle it when "Billy" demands to use the boy's restroom and the next month decides she's back to being a girl and the month after deciding she's going to be a boy?

Is the ACLU going to demand that tampon/kotex disposal boxes be installed in the boy's stalls?

How do you handle it Eva? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Letting you fuckers have your way, seems like your having fun.

I'd worry about Whiny and Gey Rey. Both of them spend an inordinate amount of time in the washroom.

You suppose they wash? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sez the Gloryhole Guru of Austin and Central Texas and leader of the Austin reach-around crew, right Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES ! Keep rolling around in YOUR own pig shit !
This is NOT funny! It must be addressed...

Barack Hussein Obama Accelerates His ’Emasculation Jihad’ On The U.S. Military

by Shoebat Foundation on May 21, 2016 in General

By BI: He chose a woman who had never flown a plane to head the Air Force in the Pacific and has nominated her to be the first woman to lead the U.S. Northern Combat Command. Now he has nominated an openly gay man to be Secretary of the Army. What’s next – a tranny to head the Navy?

Read it! Read it! Read it!... http://shoebat.com/2016/05/21/barack...-u-s-military/

I'm not sure this is a woman... I know it's not my kind of woman. More like a 0zombie Babe...