Never Trump psychosis

If you didn't know Megan McCain has her own radio show. What are her qualifications? Her dad ran for president seems to be about the basis of her experience, that, and she can walk and chew gum at the same time. Okay, she has proclaimed herself to be a "NeverTrump" member. She will sit out the election rather than vote for the choice of the GOP electorate. How low will she go? A couple of days ago she was attacking Melania Trump (this is after Megan attacked Trump for going after Heidi Cruz). She had on a guest who listened to Megan rant about how poorly Melania spoke and how unlikely a first lady she would be. Megan went on to say that she thought there was something wrong with Melania mentally.
The guest, a friend of Megan, pointed out that English was not Melania's first langauge, or even her second langauge. English is the latest of five langauges that Mrs. Trump speaks. He also pointed out that Melania went to school to study architectural design. He completed by saying that Melania, as first lady, may well be one of the smartest first ladies.
Radio silence for about 30 seconds (an eternity in talk radio) and Megan moved on to another topic without looking back or commenting.

Megan is a good example of Never Trump hysteria and she identifies as a republican. So far the democrats seem to be worse.
According to you, Jdim.
Megan has some nice tits.

Picture of him on a tropical island. Jetliner not too far away!

Picture of him on a tropical island. Jetliner not too far away!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is he on that same tropical island where Slick Willy ( Cotex's hero ! ) went with the billionaire Epstein !?
I never wear shorts. Don't have time to shave my legs like some people.
this shows her rack better .. and doesn't make her look quite so chunky ..

contrast her to trump's daughters

You didn't show their rack. That's not fair.
You didn't show their rack. That's not fair. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
neither of Trump's daughters have a rack that compares to McCain's. she definitely has them beat in that area.

here's proof ..

nice perky boobs but not half the rack on McCain.
I can only enjoy the rack for a small amount of time. The rest of the time we will have to talk and Megan's voice (like the chattering of a chipmunk) makes my ears bleed and the content is not much better. I have sent a message to the local radio station requesting that they put someone else on the air whether it is syndicated or not.
I see the Globalist/Agenda21ist John McCain voted against the LEE AMENDMENT... His rubber titted daughter is an 0zombie Globalist/Agenda21ist too... She's TRASH!

Did Cruz and Rubio vote on this amendment? Enquiring minds want to know?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...serve-affh.php

SENATE REPUBLICANS BLOCK LEE AMENDMENT, PRESERVE AFFH

The Lee Amendment to defund President Obama’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation failed in the Senate yesterday because not enough Republicans backed it. The Amendment was tabled by a vote of 60-37.

Jeremy Carl aptly describes this vote as a defeat for conservatism, community control, and common sense. It is a victory, as Carl says, for turning the federal government into a National Zoning board, forcing high density housing on unwilling cities and towns, and letting bureaucrats decide the racial, ethnic and income balance of local communities.

Here is a list of the Republican Senators who backed this left-wing agenda (most of the names won’t surprise you):

Lamar Alexander
Kelly Ayotte
Roy Blunt
Richard Burr
Dan Coats
Thad Cochran
Susan Collins
Lindsey Graham
Orrin Hatch
John Hoeven
Johnny Isakson
Mark Kirk