What they said...

Last night on Hannity a democrat strategist was speaking. He was losing the argument and then he said it, "every month we're naturalizing 50,000 immigrants into citizens and the GOP is going down. Get used to it."

The game plan going as far back as Teddy Kennedy and supported by people like Soros, Zuckerberg, Obama, and Hillary. They want to give MY country over to a bunch of ingrates who came here for relief and brought their bullshit with them. I don't care if you're a left winger around here, most of you still care about your country (with a few notable exceptions) and for that reason alone you should stand again Hillary, Obama, Soros, and the democrats.
Last night on Hannity a democrat strategist was speaking. He was losing the argument and then he said it, "every month we're naturalizing 50,000 immigrants into citizens and the GOP is going down. Get used to it."

The game plan going as far back as Teddy Kennedy and supported by people like Soros, Zuckerberg, Obama, and Hillary. They want to give MY country over to a bunch of ingrates who came here for relief and brought their bullshit with them. I don't care if you're a left winger around here, most of you still care about your country (with a few notable exceptions) and for that reason alone you should stand again Hillary, Obama, Soros, and the democrats. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My ancestors immigrated to the USA, did yours? fuck you.
My ancestors immigrated to the USA, did yours? fuck you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Across the Siberian land bridge, EKIM ? That kinda explains YOUR deep and high forehead !
My ancestors immigrated to the USA, did yours? fuck you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Legally?
The handle has been pulled, and the water is swirling, taking that big Turd that used to be the Greatest Country on Earth down the sewer pipe, to the Septic Tank of Failed Civilizations.
  • DSK
  • 05-21-2016, 12:57 PM

The game plan going as far back as Teddy Kennedy and supported by people like Soros, Zuckerberg, Obama, and Hillary. They want to give MY country over to a bunch of ingrates who came here for relief and brought their bullshit with them. I don't care if you're a left winger around here, most of you still care about your country (with a few notable exceptions) and for that reason alone you should stand again Hillary, Obama, Soros, and the democrats. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, and they think we are the assholes for not supporting the immigrants.

We should at least reform the system to make people pay to come here, no matter what their skill level or family connections.
  • DSK
  • 05-21-2016, 12:58 PM
The handle has been pulled, and the water is swirling, taking that big Turd that used to be the Greatest Country on Earth down the sewer pipe, to the Septic Tank of Failed Civilizations. Originally Posted by Jackie S
At that point, they won't want to come here....
Across the Siberian land bridge, EKIM ? That kinda explains YOUR deep and high forehead ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Some of mine were here before yours. They want you to go away.
Some of mine were here before yours. They want you to go away. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let them speak, your opinion is worthless.
I called them. They said "LittleRacistEva, HillaryLover, GO AWAY!"
  • DSK
  • 05-21-2016, 02:39 PM
Some of mine were here before yours. They want you to go away. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am in favor of Native Americans regaining their land, especially if they kick out liberals like Ekim008.
Your ancestors immigrated to the USA? Wow! That's really impressive. My ancestors arrived from England before there was a US of A. There were only colonies then. One branch arrived in Virginia and the other in Pennsylvania. The Virginia branch (my mother's) fought in the Revolution and moved on to Kentucky and Georgia. 40 years later they both moved west to Missouri and Alabama. After the war (the War Between the States) family members moved to Texas, Kansas, and points west. My father's branch eventually made their way to Indiana where they stayed until the 1870s. They arrived in Missouri in 1877 after the Mississippi river froze over for travel.

So NO, my ancestors did not immigrate to the USA. They were already here when your's showed up.

There catch is that they came legally and assimilated into the land. The first generation was Englishman, the second generation were settlers, local politicians, Indian fighters, farmers, wine makers, black smiths, soldiers, and town founders. In other words, they were Americans.
I called them. They said "LittleRacistEva, HillaryLover, GO AWAY!" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They said you are full of shit.
Your ancestors immigrated to the USA? Wow! That's really impressive. My ancestors arrived from England before there was a US of A. There were only colonies then. One branch arrived in Virginia and the other in Pennsylvania. The Virginia branch (my mother's) fought in the Revolution and moved on to Kentucky and Georgia. 40 years later they both moved west to Missouri and Alabama. After the war (the War Between the States) family members moved to Texas, Kansas, and points west. My father's branch eventually made their way to Indiana where they stayed until the 1870s. They arrived in Missouri in 1877 after the Mississippi river froze over for travel.

So NO, my ancestors did not immigrate to the USA. They were already here when your's showed up.

There catch is that they came legally and assimilated into the land. The first generation was Englishman, the second generation were settlers, local politicians, Indian fighters, farmers, wine makers, black smiths, soldiers, and town founders. In other words, they were Americans. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If they left somewhere judy they immigrated, ask COG'S ancestors.

Of course if they landed in Georgia....