More Odumbo scandal and cover up revealed

May 21, 2016 | 6:37pm

"A federal judge has forced the release of more than 20,000 pages of emails and memos previously locked up under Odumbo’s phony executive-privilege claim.

"[I]nternal documents later revealed the real goal was to gin up a crisis requiring a crackdown on guns in America. Fast and Furious was merely a pretext for imposing stricter gun laws....

“'The documents reveal how senior Justice Department officials — including Attorney General Holder — intensely followed and managed an effort to carefully limit and obstruct the information produced to Congress,' he asserted.

"They also indict Holder deputy Lanny Breuer, an old Clinton hand, who had to step down in 2013 after falsely denying authorizing Fast and Furious.

"Their efforts to impede investigations included:
  • Devising strategies to redact or otherwise withhold relevant information;
  • Manipulating media coverage to control fallout;
  • Scapegoating the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) for the scandal.
(NYP)
BARF
BARF Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

NARF!

NARF!

BARF Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously, AssupHypocrite? That's the best defense you can come up with when your heroes are caught in a huge lie? I know you like liars, I'd have thought you'd congratulate them on their ability to deceive the American people.
What the fuck is "Narf?"
yes it is sickening to me as well that we have criminals running our government.
It would make me want to barf or puke as well.
What the fuck is "Narf?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

NARF!!