What, exactly, is Financial Domination?

I did go to the Franklin board/glossary but there is no mention of the term.
I see this term used on high end Femme Dom sites and have a general idea but how can I find more specifics, as in how does it work, exactly?
Inquiring minds want to know!
www.club-tierra.com
www.princessladysheer.com
www.bitchybeauty.com

and then google. LOL.
It's a really cool fetish I think.
www.club-tierra.com
www.princessladysheer.com
www.bitchybeauty.com

and then google. LOL.
It's a really cool fetish I think. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Think again!!!
... how can I find more specifics, as in how does it work, exactly?
Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Let me guess, which side of the "fetish" do you want to be on??
Lmfao. I think she's wants to be the financial domme.. HEHEHE! I'm online friends with tierra. She's a cool chick.
Let me guess, which side of the "fetish" do you want to be on?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ya, right.

Oh boy. This may be the most fun I have ever had!!
Thanks ladies. And Ed...ha!

MY DOMAIN, MY SPACE ...MY WAY.
I amPRINCESS SIERRA
FEMDOM, Lifestyle Female Supremacist, Humiliatrix,
Feministic, man-bashing, Mind-altering, Egotistical,
PowerHungry Uppity Lesbian Chick with totally groovy hair.
Cruel, abusive, mercenary, apathetic, narcissistic...
a TRULY DOMINANT and Self- Centered Woman.
Ya, right.

Oh boy. This may be the most fun I have ever had!!
Thanks ladies. And Ed...ha!

MY DOMAIN, MY SPACE ...MY WAY.
I amPRINCESS SIERRA
FEMDOM, Lifestyle Female Supremacist, Humiliatrix,
Feministic, man-bashing, Mind-altering, Egotistical,
PowerHungry Uppity Lesbian Chick with totally groovy hair.
Cruel, abusive, mercenary, apathetic, narcissistic...
a TRULY DOMINANT and Self- Centered Woman.
Originally Posted by ClairJordan
I've known Sierra for a few years now. You should email her. She's a very interesting lady.
ask wives :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))).. ... they are masters of that (givent he fact they are dependent financially :-).-....)
I've dabbled in it...and it was a little intriguing. I had a few UTR companions that I paid certain bills for them and a few shopping sprees...Everything was pre-negotiated to a certain extent so I knew the paramaters of what I would be spending. I guess I experienced a light dusting of financial domination. I've not dealt with it in a number of years....not that powerful a turn on for me, ultimately.
ask wives :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))).. ... they are masters of that (givent he fact they are dependent financially :-).-....) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Ms. Nina, you said a mouth full....I mean, that was precisely what I was thinking.
There are a number of ways to do it... some are good, but sadly many ladies think of the guy as a sh*thole ATM.

It can be about controlling all aspects of a subs life monetarily, to just asking/demanding money when they feel like it. How far and deep it goes depends on the agreement between the two. For some ladies its used as another tool to dominate and control their submissive, but in a more benevolent rather than greedy way. And it goes downhill from there. The ladies that give it a bad name see it as a way to get free money, for doing nothing other than take advantage of someone. Of course, it takes two to tango in this sort of relationship, so all negative can't be laid at the feet of the lady...

But you'll have to make your own decisions on how you want to do it, and then find someone who is willing. I think you'll find that oftentimes the woman can become the financial slave, as she can come to rely upon the steady income, and when stuff happens, she's the one who is screwed. In theory if you are doing this you need to make sure you cultivate your sub and ensure that his donations are within his financial means... otherwise you can bleed them dry and its over.

This is not all together uncommon, hence the negativity associated with it.