This chick is so hot; I'd pay her cell phone bill..

...no wait, I think the company she works for already covers it.

Is more to my likeing, probably the age thing.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/122...ATIC_lady.html
Is more to my likeing, probably the age thing.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/122...ATIC_lady.html Originally Posted by Jackie S
She's so hot..I'd service her PC for free...

no wait..
Yep, she is the reason I got T-mobile
Reminds me of an ex.
shes hot
She does have a beautiful face, but for my liking, she is too thin. Her body reminds me of a boy body and in my humble opinion that isn't ideal. We are all entitled to our personal preferences, and just because we don't see things eye to eye doesn't make either one of us right or wrong. I'm just saying she's not my preference. She is too thin for my liking. Of course, yes, I would still fuck her, and I think she has her own beauty, but she doesn't have any curves. This lady on the other hand, hubba hubba!
I love the 5th picture from the top. She's got just the kind of legs I like - feet on one end and pussy on the other!!!
She is cute.

Personally I like woman with some booty on them. But she is a cutie
I agree with you Naughty, she is also too thin for my liking. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That pic of the girl you posted IS SMOKIN HOT! I would do her and I'm not even gay lol!
Agreeing with Destiny.... the girl is very pretty .... but for my tastes i'm going to have to throw her a sandwich.
She's very naturally pretty. I like her look.
Yep, she is the reason I got T-mobile
Reminds me of an ex. Originally Posted by anaximander
You like your calls being dropped?
I doubt her "natural" look includes that set of rubber titties, nice as they may be.
She has nice legs but a little too skinny for me. I like a nice round ass. Not big but round. She's pretty though
Agreeing with Destiny.... the girl is very pretty .... but for my tastes i'm going to have to throw her a sandwich. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I do like fit girls but I have to agree that she is rather slender. Gorgeous face though...catchy