Hello from Kansas City

Hello! I'll be passing through Omaha this weekend. I still never got to see the famous zoo. Hopefully it's still open when I arrive and I can have the place to myself.

A pic of me at the STL Zoo. (Before my new twins )
Nope, the Zoo is closed along with most bars and restaurant dining rooms. Fast food drive through open, quite a few places will provide take out, and grubhub will deliver or bring it out to your car.
The zoo has been posted as closed March 16th.

Notification on their website
I can’t wait to see you again and to meet your new twins!
Almost every place is shut down or implicating only so many people may be allowed in said establishment. I also saw in some larger cities - hotels are even shutting down & asking guests to check out early:-(
Things have been shut down in KC for the most part as well. I think we're all going stir crazy!
Are people cleaning out the stores here as well?
Almost every place is shut down or implicating only so many people may be allowed in said establishment. I also saw in some larger cities - hotels are even shutting down & asking guests to check out early:-( Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
Yea that's what concerns me most. This will be my last trip for awhile though.
People really have no idea what will happen over the next 30 days. Everything is just a guess. Just another challenge to get a crop planted and livestock still needs to be fed this year. Of course farmers to keep social distance except for the parts counter.
People really have no idea what will happen over the next 30 days. Everything is just a guess. Just another challenge to get a crop planted and livestock still needs to be fed this year. Of course farmers to keep social distance except for the parts counter. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I agree 100% farmstud. It may become very challenging for the agriculture sector to operate this spring in these situations. Heaven forbid if we get house arrested within the next 45 days and not able to plant the crops. If the world thought it was bad now, just wait until there isn't enough food to feed the world. Shit will hit the fan.

Please be kind to your neighbors and help the elderly in these times. Hopefully, if we all do our parts this will all blow over and become a manageable crisis.
I agree 100% farmstud. It may become very challenging for the agriculture sector to operate this spring in these situations. Heaven forbid if we get house arrested within the next 45 days and not able to plant the crops. If the world thought it was bad now, just wait until there isn't enough food to feed the world. Shit will hit the fan.

Please be kind to your neighbors and help the elderly in these times. Hopefully, if we all do our parts this will all blow over and become a manageable crisis. Originally Posted by merz28

Farmers will get a crop planted, the challenge could be getting repair parts if something breaks.

The trucking industry is probably having the biggest challenge, they need places to park rigs, take showers and eat. Getting food for them on the road if they can't walk up to drive through windows the big challenge.
I saw at Jimmy John's they're allowing walk up to the drive thru. Hopefully other food places will as well!