Staying quiet

The good news about covid-19 is that roughly 80% of those that get it have mild symptoms. The bad news is that quite a few don't even know they are sick and spreading it. The other thing that is somewhat troubling is that there are enough people, maybe 5% that get really sick and need hospitalization. It spreads quick enough that even small percentage of severe cases can over whelm the hospitals.

Omaha is the hot spot of Nebraska, so smart people in Nebraska will not travel from others areas to Omaha, and then bring it back to their local community.

That is my take on the issue, others may view it differently
Hmmm, this is the first I have heard of this
It's pretty accurate.

The next couple of weeks will show how bad this virus can really get or if we made barely enough of a collective effort to suppress the seriousness of this virus that is literally brand new and therefore has no known cures.

Believe me, people aren't taking it seriously when entire families take hours to shop for mostly non-essential items at Target. I have friends in the retail industry who are frustrated to no end at how lackadaisical people are about taking the idea of "flattening the curve" seriously.

You can only guide a horse to water. You can't make them drink.

The above saying seems to apply to current times right now.