Where is everyone?

Very few posters on the board today.

I guess everyone is out protesting against Arizona's new immigration law.
I'm fading away....
Others are just having a live I guess.
I'm right here, you crazy nut! When you're looking for me, just PM me next time, okay?
I had to do a bunch of yard work. I was wondering where everyone was.
  • bbkid
  • 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM
I was out getting the boat ready for FUN!!! Damn, is this wind ever gonna stop???
Still travelling; on my second layover of the day in my second country of the day, oh do I hate having to travel on the weekends........
I was sending a quick pm to China. I've got to find time to get to NY.
I suppose PJ, RK, DFW5, WTF, Ansely & Lauren are recuperating from their marching yesterday in the anti- Arizona immigration law marches.
Sorry Charles, you wouldn't see me in that march.
I went up to the mountains. And that's all I have to say.
Charlie, I figured since you are getting your 24 Vitamin V's a month these days you would be able to entertain yourself for a weekend
I suppose PJ, RK, DFW5, WTF, Ansely & Lauren are recuperating from their marching yesterday in the anti- Arizona immigration law marches. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That's quite a list there; can't imagine there are many things that those 6 all agree on politically lol
That's quite a list there; can't imagine there are many things that those 6 all agree on politically lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
Yeah, but bg, I'm sorry I left you out. Believe me, it was an oversight.
Charlie, I figured since you are getting your 24 Vitamin V's a month these days you would be able to entertain yourself for a weekend Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Actually, you misread that. 24 for a 90 day supply. And yes, I admit that entertaining myself can, at times, be better than being entertained (although I never waste V on myself).
I'm fading away.... Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I hope that doesn't mean that you are leaving us.
  • WTF
  • 05-04-2010, 08:01 PM
I suppose PJ, RK, DFW5, WTF, Ansely & Lauren are recuperating from their marching yesterday in the anti- Arizona immigration law marches. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I stripped searched a couple of senorita's is thats whatca ya meant. They're richer and I'm poorer, that is the extent of my immigration reform.