Can I talk about having sex with Betty White on this bored?

I can vouch for her...

I may still have been a little young...:wavetowel 2:
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2010, 07:51 AM
Bring a whole new meaning to the term 'Golden Girls'.....

I missed her on SNL last night, anybody see it?
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2010, 07:53 AM

I'm joking, I love Betty White. Classy lady and funny to boot. I have an Auntie that looks and acts like her. Same age and everything. She even knows she is going a little kookoo and is classy 'bout that. Iknow, I know, TMI.................
Betty was great.
I can vouch for her...

I may still have been a little young...:wavetowel 2: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Damn, I'm jealous.

I sat and talked with Dolly Parton. Wanted that.
Her body guard was buff though. He may have had her eye.
You can talk about having sex with Betty, but why would you? Is your next topic necrophilia?
Word!
Betty was younger once guys.
Betty was younger once guys. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I agree. Besides, I have to admit there is something REALLY hot about a much older person who can really get it on. Seriously.

Elisabeth
I agree. Besides, I have to admit there is something REALLY hot about a much older person who can really get it on. Seriously.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You can have my share EW

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
So if I can thrust in the corpus callosum it's a bonus?
You can have my share EW Originally Posted by John Bull
Besides, I have to admit there is something REALLY hot about a much older person who can really get it on. Seriously. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hmmm, JB? I thought she was trying to pay you a compliment.
I can vouch for her...

I may still have been a little young...:wavetowel 2: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Well there is certainly no question of her being "underage"
Has anyone noticed the re-advent of Raquel Welch? shes wearing her foster grants...

while she is still talking in that beathless voice which at her age doesn't exactly work any more, she has aged well and has had only plastic surgery which seems to have worked...

when i was 15...we got a call from Big John Hamilton, a Texas friend of John Wayne's (he was in several of John Wayne's movies, such as McClintock..and owned at the time a restaurant in town, BIG JOHN's STEAKHOUSE) come get my old refridgerator he said...donating it to the orphanage i was living in...we backed up to his large carport...with our big flat bed truck...i was standing on the bed...looked over into his backyard...there was Raquel.. in a bikini at his poolside....i looked at her and she looked at me and smiled...BOING!!!!!!!
Has anyone noticed the re-advent of Raquel Welch? shes wearing her foster grants...

while she is still talking in that beathless voice which at her age doesn't exactly work any more, she has aged well and has had only plastic surgery which seems to have worked...

when i was 15...we got a call from Big John Hamilton, a Texas friend of John Wayne's (he was in several of John Wayne's movies, such as McClintock..and owned at the time a restaurant in town, BIG JOHN's STEAKHOUSE) come get my old refridgerator he said...donating it to the orphanage i was living in...we backed up to his large carport...with our big flat bed truck...i was standing on the bed...looked over into his backyard...there was Raquel.. in a bikini at his poolside....i looked at her and she looked at me and smiled...BOING!!!!!!! Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, watch Bye Bye Birdie with her in it and try not to get a hard on.