Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Medellin
State: -
Address: The Mansion
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Many BBBj's, Damn near every position possible. DATY on numerous occasions. Many mutual shower and hot tub sessions. 3-some activities with one of her friends on one afternoon which included lesbian activities and many toys. Sleep in a beautiful womans arms.
Session Length: 48 Hours
Fee: $420 plus some drinks and food
Hair Color and Length: Dudes-- she is latino with a mix of Asian. It was long and black. Probably to the middle of her ass, which was perfect.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Kelly was a Colombian/Japanese mix and just down right beautiful. Not big b00bies but perfect for her size. One of the best asses I have ever seen. Probably about 5'3" tall.
Recommendation: Yes
Fuck you.

LOL.......obviously just my jealous rage going off, brother! Good job!

Might I suggest an audio book series for those of us with long drives?
Welcome back, Bair. Now to get back to work for some rest.

Oh and like MP says, fuck you.
So where are the photos Nash Jr? Slide show at the WH when u get back.
Welcome back Bairstan. Looking forward to hearing about the adventures.
So where are the photos Nash Jr? Slide show at the WH when u get back. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Here are a couple of pictures of Kelly. I didn't get the opportunity to take many pictures on this trip. lost my phone in a Taxi. But these girls love posting pictures on their Facebook accounts.

One of these pictures is Kelly with a girl named Caterine (Cat). I did her too. Great session. Review to come shortly.

I would be more than happy to talk about my adventures with anyone who wants to listen. Lets set something up here. I would rather do it later in the week as I work overnight shifts the early part of the week. I would rather just do it at a regular bar or eatery though.

Attachment 273886
Attachment 273887
Holy shit! Good job kind sir. You are in a league of your own!
maybe without Nash they went under, been awhile since I have been down there.
Two things:

My understanding from a good source outside of this site is that the WH was shut down.
I don't believe it's coming back.

Bairstan, how in the world did you not EVER blurt out "Will you fucking marry me?" to this gorgeous girl??? O.M.G. Your pics of her are breathtaking!

Amazing, brother, just fuckin' amazing.
Thanks for the intel, if I'm reading the donation amount correctly, you sir did very well for 48 hours. Thanks for pics. also. Is either of the other two ladies in the pic. her doubles partner, they both look yummy.
oh man I'll be going down there in about two week and would love to see this chica. The links for the pictures are not working and I cant see a pic can you please repost them and also contact info. I will report back once I get back for sure. Thanks
could not get any of the attachments to work, u could put them on tumblr