Favorite position?

Although I do love to ride a good cowboy I would have to say K9 is my favorite! It hits that O so special spot . What about you ladies and gents? What is your favorite position and why?

Lola
By far my favorite is missionary with my ATF. Once I get "inside" she likes to put her legs tightly together and within a minute she's already coming. I love the look on her face and her moans while she begs me to stop! It's really a trip!
Deck Chair!! Love that position!!! Allows me to do her and kiss her pretty feet at the same time.
Most girls ask me to do K9 with them because I'm a four hundred pound soul brother who tends to sweat a lot so they'd rather not see me while I'm working them.
Mine is probably the one where your face is between my thighs!
Lola can I give you some k9 and Kendra id be between your thighs!...Horny monkey here...lol
Inside Center
if I am with someone i like then mish, if I want to bust an nut and leave then doggie

and if they like CG they can ride for quite a while I have a harder time cumming this way,
The lady in lazy doggie with a pillow under her tummy to point her ass up a bit up in the air... me over her in a pushup/plank position. Me in shape enough to do this well (unlike right now lol).

But hmmm... K9 if the mood is more aggressive. MISH if the mood is more GFE. Spoon if I'm tired/sore. A little CG my first time with a woman if I think it will make her feel more comfortable to start off in control. Surprises are always nice as well!
  • Toyz
  • 05-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Depends on the partner actually...

some that cum to mind...although there are certainly others

*69 with April for You & Lindsey Page
*Mish locked in a DFK with Tori
*Cowgirl with TheOne
*Tied to the headboard SS with Mimi
*Being pounded into RCG submission with Cindy at Jade in Dallas-mission to kill me almost succesful
*Feeling Britt erupt in my mouth in DATY

That's enough...I need a cigarette...but I don't smoke...
SURFIN' USA..........................

or,

what Kendra said sounds great too!!
mish, deck chair-style

cowgirl/asian cowgirl (ride 'em cowgirl)
In !
Doggie all the way.
  • TStar
  • 05-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Sounds like we'd hit it off well then, Kiera.