do you have ED? if so, when do you tell your date?

some "advice" from webMD.
http://men.webmd.com/features/dating-and-ed

for those of you guys w/ ED and who are dating, when do you tell your date about your condition?

how about guys w/ ED and hobbying, when do you tell the provider about your condition?
I tell them of my ED and failure to finish before I make an appointment. If I'm going to be more effort than usual, it's only fair they know before approving me.

If I feel like a lady is getting tired, I'll suggest a rest. I'm not that demanding and am the first suggest we stop and snuggle.

So far, no one has said "no", some consider it a dare, the others do their best and cuddle very nicely.
  • hd
  • 12-17-2013, 02:35 PM
I figure they'll find out sooner or later, usually sooner!
When you're booking.
I tell them of my ED and failure to finish before I make an appointment. If I'm going to be more effort than usual, it's only fair they know before approving me.

If I feel like a lady is getting tired, I'll suggest a rest. I'm not that demanding and am the first suggest we stop and snuggle.

So far, no one has said "no", some consider it a dare, the others do their best and cuddle very nicely. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Awesome... that's good for everyone involved. I've seen more than a few reviews where older guys with ED have booked sessions with 20-year-old spinners and have been surprised that the extra work required wasn't welcomed.
What do you mean extra work wasn't welcome? What work and welcomed by whom?
I had issues when I first started hobbying due to some medication I was taking. Glad I'm not taking it anymore.

Anyway, when I had a P411 account, I added that info in my profile so that, if she did her homework, she would know in advance.

Even with that, with each provider, as we were beginning the session, I let her know that little Mister Tudball may or may not want to play during the session, but if that happened, it was in no way her fault or a reflection on her attractiveness, sex appeal, skills, etc.

But I've always had a great time with the ladies that I've had the privilege to meet. We always found something fun to do regardless.
Even if u have ED at times. A young pretty friendly lady with a TIGHT pussy could fix u right up. I stress tight pussy
I put it in my P411 profile. Most of the ladies I see are on P411 also and if they read my profile they should know. Most of my problems are with condoms, my little friend does not like them, so if I am going to a fdsm provider, or a L2 provider( bbbj ) it is usually not a problem. But if I see some one not on P411 I will make them aware when I try to schedule.
I have ED and I tell her in advance I have no idea what the little guy is going to do-sometimes ok and sometimes not. I always tell Jessica Jade that, and she always says "you always say that." Then, of course, I have no problem, not ever with her. So, I'm not sure Jessica wants to be bombarded by guys with ED, but she's about as terrific an ED 'cure' as you'd ever find. If her combination of caring and happy personality and abilities is not an ED cure for you, then I wonder if there is one you'd find that worked.

I think very often ED is not a 100% certain failure event and who you are with, along with all kinds of other factors, can make a difference. There are always lots of ways to have fun and telling her you have no expectations and relieving her of the 'pressure' to make the little guy perform can lead to those other things. I'm way past having my identity tied up in my dick. I'm having as much fun now as I ever did, just with more variations. Not sure you'd want to frequent really young providers or dates, though.
It's always best if you introduce Ed early on. It helps bring you both together and improves her ability to understand and adapt to the unique needs that Ed places on a relationship.

It's always best if you introduce Ed early on. It helps bring you both together and improves her ability to understand and adapt to the unique needs that Ed places on a relationship.
<snip pic> Originally Posted by SD2011
Thanks SD. I was looking up the lyrics for nostalgia's sake and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsuohepbVk
Thanks SD. I was looking up the lyrics for nostalgia's sake and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsuohepbVk

Interestingly enough, the ad at the beginning was the first ad I have ever chosen not to skip and I'm glad I watched it. I like the song, but the message is one I think the ladies would embrace too. Originally Posted by OldGrump
hahaha! I hadn't heard that since I was a kid.

thanks