TV Producer: Recent recordings of Trump are just the 'Tip of the Iceberg' and FAR FAR WORSE are on the way

I don't see this "grab em by the pussy" recording as the real 'October Surprise' since the most damaging political operation research is typically reserved a week or two before the election.

Now TV producers of Trump's old show are promising FAR FAR WORSE recordings to be released soon. At this point not sure of the value in releasing them as he's clearly finished after "Grab em by the pussy" as that will echo into eternity. I do think anymore release of severely damaging video and Trump's businesses will start to be affected and he and his kids may be standing in soup lines pretty soon.

I have no doubts "Grab em by the pussy" as they are claiming is the tip of the iceberg. I knew this all along because I've followed Trump for years and even stayed at his Vegas hotel on occasion. I knew he was a bad actor in fact anyone with even half a brain knew this. Now if they release more he may get criminally prosecuted like Bill Cosby. At this point I have no doubt recordings will come out of him admitting to actually raping women.

A former producer for Donald Trump’s reality TV game show The Apprentice says that there are more tapes of the Republican nominee saying “far worse” crude and sexual things about women than the ones that came to light on Friday.

The Hill reported Saturday evening that Apprentice producer Bill Pruitt tweeted that the 2005 recordings of Trump are just the tip of the iceberg and that more recordings are on the way.

“As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng,” wrote Pruitt.
Ohh and yes I do get a lot of my news from the Raw Story. ;-)

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/ex-a...tapes-to-come/
and lol at Putin and Julian Assange. They thought that old shit wiki-leaks they were sitting on was a bombshell. Those morons have been completely upstaged by Hollywood. LOL I betcha they didn't see any of this coming. Hahaha.