abby vs nana la

who is prettier? who has better service? is greek offered? who do you recommend
My vote is nana, 100%
who is prettier? who has better service? is greek offered? who do you recommend Originally Posted by joopthegloop
I have only seen Abby but here is my recomendation:

See both of them, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Better service?: both are catholic and usually get the desired outcome from you. Neither offer Greek, Ivy is your gal for that from what I read (havent seen her either)

So see both of them and let us know what you think.
  • ketro
  • 02-03-2022, 03:45 PM
who is prettier? who has better service? is greek offered? who do you recommend Originally Posted by joopthegloop
Nana is very pretty, I would almost call her elegant. Perfect is also very pretty, with a perfect spinner's body, and is significantly more PSE. All backdoor exploration was completely off limits with both of them. I would put Perfect slightly ahead of Nana, but if you ask me again when the weather changes you might get a different answer.

Ivy is very down for greek and is an extremely good time, but if you're only into 8s or better, she's not for you.
I’ve met Abby. She’s got a good attitude. Called me
Her husband the first time we met. She isn’t bad looking. She’s got a booty and is very aggressive at bbbj. DT. She does not like Greek. I’m also curious about nana. I’m just not into really skinny girls and I don’t know how skinny she actually is. I would definitely repeat with Abby.
Perfect is a good medium between Nana and Miso.

My personal opinion on both is that i find Miso to small for my taste but she’s got an attractive small face. Also the fact that she’s (seriously) tiny makes her really tight. If I’m packing something more than a green chili pepper I’d stick to Nana or Perfect.

Nana is a small nympho machine, msog, dfk, excellent ball licking skills, a gfe that will leave you want to spend the night with her, definitely was my favorite for a time. Her English is limited but she can talk a pretty mean game.

Perfect was well…perfect, I know for some the lube was a turn off, She didn't use it till the second pop. Even then she took a good 20 min pounding. One thing that I liked about Perfect was her MMS, it’d be difficult to decide who had the better enhanced boobs, Perfect vs Nana, shit you could even throw Naughty bunny in the Mix. I always thought she had the best man mades in the game. Perfect could also communicate very well, her
English was pretty well, and she would mix it up with some Korean slang and talk very dirty.

Abby is back and I’ve enjoyed her countless times. Very good English and she’s got the body of Eve with a phat ass and wide hips. Truly a woman to experience.