Which providers are affiliated with Risqué BB? Can they be listed here?

Just wondering if a thread can be started that lists all the providers that are or are not under the Risqué BB "organization"/website?

This will serve to archive any provider who chooses to align themselves with Risqué BB and those who do not.

Evidently there are a few providers who are listed on Risqué BB who are not part of them. Crystal Kitty being an example.

Thanks. This is meant to clarify who is actually on there legitimately
The site is changing all the time! Many providers have been taken down! Hummmmmm?
The site is changing all the time! Many providers have been taken down! Hummmmmm? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Probably thanks to your efforts...

Scary, for both mongers and providers.

Thanks,

G
While many people are scared of the dark, when the lights come on they find things are not nearly as scary. When things are hidden in the darkness they are usually bad in nature. I have started a new thread in the mod specified forum. "Member Suggestions & Feedback"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=321122

I hope this forum will give KLovve who is representing RBB and opportunity and ability to offer explanations and bring resolve to the several issues brought forward in the many threads left unanswered by Marco / Mint. In the mean time the thread will give the many board members the ability to make their own discussions about the business practices of this new site.
Ok thanks. Any girl who is affiliated with Risqué BB and/or M!NT can also freely admit their association here as well.
I think it's common knowledge with these girls. Correct me if I'm mistaken (that excludes those already affiliated with RBB or M!NT).

Maya
klovve (Kelli)
Taylor
Astrid

I'm not sure about pearis.

Let's keep this list going. If you add on, please copy and paste this or the most recent list and add on so the latest post in this thread is the most complete and updated version.
i think this might spark some more drama let me grab my
i think this might spark some more drama let me grab my Originally Posted by Blackbird
Just listing providers who advertise, post, or are otherwise affiliated with the website and a non-existent agency. Since RBB sees fit to copy and host posts from ECCIE, I don't think they can raise any objections.
i had always thought klovve was indy when and why did she become affiliated with rbb?
She still is indy, as far as she says. However, she has signed on to be a moderator for RBB.

That and she is now posting on RBB as a provider as well, which means anyone who sees her can expect to have a "profile" filled out about them and posted on RBB.
I hope they go out of business.
Actually the intent of my post is for the females who claim not to be a part of risqué BB to state they are not on there with their permission. Since this discussion is scattered all over several threads.

I think it is obvious who is on there. I am trying to figure out who is listed on there but says they are not supposed to be on there. Ex: Crystal Kitty. She is not on there anymore but said that at one time she was and that it was not with her permission.

Thanks.

If in fact no girl responds, as none have, then they are all on risqué bb and are ok with it.

Makes sense?
If in fact no girl responds, as none have, then they are all on risqué bb and are ok with it.

Makes sense? Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Or they simply don't bother reading and posting on ECCIE threads as a great many no longer do.
  • ztonk
  • 11-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Or they simply don't bother reading and posting on ECCIE threads as a great many no longer do. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Their loss...
Well, at the moment there are no providers listed on RisqueBB, at least not on the pages that are viewable to someone without a login, like me.

But Whispers has made the home page! Congratulations!!