I CAME prematurely, but you are Non MSOG, how does the session end?

Been wondering this for a while..
This goes out to all of you No MSOG providers and all you one shot wonders, who don't take more than 30 min to CUM:

How does a NO MSOG session end after you came?

Assume Hobbyist scheduled time for hhr and came after 15 minutes OR for hr and came after 30 minutes.

What happens next? (See poll for some options)

THX for y'all's experiences and intel with this.
I like to have them make me a sandwich J/K

I dont see why the session has to end just because one pops to soon ..I say its your time so what would you like to do? Talk,try again,massage,video game ...

I too have wonder this and have asked a few guys about it seems the norm is she gets up and gets dressed giving strong signal you should leave...seems rude to me
I have always worried about this, yes I'm a one hit wonder and in all the years I have been hobbyng I have never cumed befor I wanted to. I take great care to gadge my pleasure and I tell the provider I want to last the distance. It takes effort to keep them from trying to hard, they are use to you hard cummers I guess. I have had a provider I knew very well try and pop me early, she would be on top bouncing away and I would have to hold her ass tight to me to keep her still, it was a playfull thing. But I could see some trying to pop you so your done, well I'm not done, I'm going to lick her like no ones business if I ever loss it, that will teach her.

IB
VL, LOL, what if I put my dick in that Sandwich and have you DT it ???
I know you are a MSOG provider!
and THX for seconding my query.
I guess you go home still wanting to fuck . Let me know what the outcome is , no effect on me . I be working them !
I too want to know. I'm all for some dfk and foreplay to get your motor running again. I enjoy pleasing and want to make sure you get the beat experience out of the time we have together even if its a 30 min appointment. I'm always up for a challenge so don't be afraid to try msog.
IB, good luck with that. Do report back how that went over... after you had a few more tries at that 2nd pop

RR, ok, will give you a summary ...

BLove, yeah, I know you are also a MSOG provider. Looks like many of us MSOG wonders are curious about this.
So I'm curious, do No MSOG gals try and make you cum early? I have never had that problem because I always see cool chicks. I am also very bossy in my session, I'm in control until I let the rains loos.

IB
IB, suggest a new thread ... THX
IB, suggest a new thread ... THX Originally Posted by fun2come
Already have one going

MSOG and the one hit wonders!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=844143

IB
IB, good luck with that. Do report back how that went over... after you had a few more tries at that 2nd pop Originally Posted by fun2come
I'm not giving up on the second pop

I just need to find what works

IB
  • Loxly
  • 09-14-2013, 05:21 PM
As an equal climax opportunist I would probably spend some time seeing if there might have been a spot I missed during foreplay.

I have been with 2 ladies that claimed No MSOG; however, after some "after play" it came down to "Gimme that Dick!" and "You're not going anywhere, yet!" But I'm certain that's the exception as I'm no prize. I think I just caught them at a good time as these were evening appts.
It depends for me sometimes I like to just keep going and usually the guy tells me he cant handle it again, or I will try my butt off to make them pop again and they cant and I get all butt hurt lol I like playing and licking and all that, I like a guy to tell me what he likes so I know, (were not mind readers), with some I know what they cant handle and how many times since they are regs so I get dressed and we talk, sometimes I get dressed and the cocks still out in the open so I get aroused again and make them lay back down and go again lol.

I have to admit, I love sucking cock annnnnd has anyother girls noticed there lips getting bigger and fuller lol I swear my lips are growing more plump since I have been doing this lol
Shayla, yeah, I know from first hand experience you are also a MSOG provider.

I hope some non-MSOG providers will chime in,
and a few more hobbyists report their experience with a premature CUM with those said Ladies.
I've been on this board for awhile now, and I still can't wrap my thoughts around a Non MSOG session. Maybe it's because I believe a deep, full body orgasm, should be allowed to happen naturally. Like multiple waves. An orgasm just isn't the same without your entire body involved and engaged. Maybe it's just different for someone who's exclusively FBSM. If you give your client your full attention, seek and find whatever it is that turns them on, their triggers, buttons, really can't be hidden. Usually a client will tell me if they prefer MSOG or a long drawn out oiled, edging session. If they don't, I usually will offer up a session to include a massage, edging, and usually a minimum of 2 orgasms in a 60 minute session.

I just couldn't understand why, after an intense first orgasm, clients would try to get up and leave! I would ask and was told that "most girls" only offer one pop...Or they would try to stop their own natural orgasm, out of fear that the session would suddenly be over... I'm like "Honey, that's just our warm up! Get that bum back down here!"

Very few of my clients are actually one orgasm only type of guys...Sometimes it's a mental block. They always have had just one, and believe in that limitation. They end up having 2 or 3, and are shocked that they can have more than one, usually within 10 minutes of the first. It doesn't always happen on the first visit, but once we get to know each other a bit, it just flows.....If they truly do have only one orgasm, then using my skills, I will work their entire body, edging them to the brink and back several times until they can't take it anymore and let go..