Are you suppose to be having wet dreams about providers?

• K-lub
  • 07-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Has anyone ever had a wet dream about a provider?
I did once, got a bill. lol
Well, it wasn't wet, but it was of a retired ATF.
I did it night before last.....I had no idea you could fuck a hole in a pillow in your sleep...... I have tons of pillows so I just threw it out... no way to explain that one to anyone.....no wonder the dream felt so real....
double post..oops
I did once, got a bill. lol Originally Posted by no glove no love
And I am still waiting on payment..lol
J/p but that is funny!
Its in the mail in the morning
I hardly ever dream and am a very sound sleeper. However, in the past month, I have dreamed of one particular provider 3 times in detail!! It's nice to dream about her in between seeing her....not the real thing, but it sure is nice to wake up with a good stiffy and a smile on your face!! Happy hobbying guys!!
Yes. And even of those i haven't seen.
Not really with a provider. But I did have a recurring dream about a friend that literally went on for months and frustrated the hell out of me. Finally one day I sat down and wrote it all out, scene for scene and line for line. That;s when it finally went away.

Vic
I hardly ever dream and am a very sound sleeper. However, in the past month, I have dreamed of one particular provider 3 times in detail!! It's nice to dream about her in between seeing her....not the real thing, but it sure is nice to wake up with a good stiffy and a smile on your face!! Happy hobbying guys!! Originally Posted by zipster
Hmmmmm I wonder who that could be? That post there maybe is the one that realed me in..........
EVERY SINGLE TIME
I go see a Provider it's A Wet Dream

Did you finally decide someone was young enough for you to dream of?
Stop dreaming and bust that piggybank open. Go Enjoy
Can't wait for the review.
BUSTED!!! Lol! If I am gonna dream, it hopefully will continue to be about Tara!
one dream, it wasn't wet.. I talk about it in this review..

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994740
No dream, but there was one encounter which constantly flashes through my mind every morning...sometimes even ad-libbing a bit...Fantasies mixed with actual events get interesting...I have way too much free time in the mornings...