Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: SE,NE,Daty,bbbj,doggie,rcg
Session Length: 20
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin girl with a cute ass and tits with nice eraser nipples
Recommendation: Yes
I think there might have been a typo with the date
Nah, he's from the future.
Unless 9 = September and 16 = 2016

JaG
Unless 9 = September and 16 = 2016

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I did indeed mean the ninth month of two thousand sixteen. To be more specific I could have said 4:36 pm Monday September 5th 2016. I seldom use the actual date of the session but instead use the month and year. I do not for the life of me know why I do it that way but it is how I have done it for years.

Revisiting this review of has me wanting to go see her again.
She's gorgeous. Her pics on profile do not do her justice
Jag, so for future reference....a person can get credit as long as month and year are correct. I always thought it had to be a specific day
Jag, so for future reference....a person can get credit as long as month and year are correct. I always thought it had to be a specific day Originally Posted by Moonchild
I'm pretty liberal in my interpretation of reviews. I figured he meant September 2016, which is within the 30 day requirement, so I approved the review. If the date had appeared to be outside the 30 day requirement, I would have asked for clarification. A specific day is always best, but I have no issues with a little vagueness, as long as it fits in the ECCIE guidelines.

JaG