URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1439
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Skillman and 635
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ Doggy Mish Greek Cowgirl ReverseCG Unicycle HJ CBT
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 180
Hair Color and Length: in a bun, it looked brunette with highlights, but it was wet so I am not sure.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Channell is a little engine, solid body, athletic. Think a gymnast body, not slim but not big, not heavily muscular, toned and firm. But her skin is soft and warm. She is an athlete that is very feminine.
Recommendation: Yes, but read ROS - Caveat emptor
An honest man.
  • OFF
  • 09-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Interesting, I saw Channell years ago. She was a good visit and really wanted be sure I enjoyed myself.
I looked to see if I had written a review of her here, but I guess my visit was pre-Eccie.
  • cylon
  • 09-18-2013, 08:20 PM
Damn man, you had me rolling! Great review!
An honest man. Originally Posted by rylstone
mmm... this might actually not be a compliment.
Ty

Damn man, you had me rolling! Great review! Originally Posted by cylon
OK, for those sending PMs:

1 - Channell did not offer, nor provided, unprotected sex. She ASKED me to bring condoms, she ASKED me to put them on, and SHE CHECKED that I was fucking her with a condom on. Make no mistake, no bareback was offered!!!

2 - She looked PERFECTLY healthy, aware, clean, had clear eyes, did not displayed any kooky or bizarre behavior, she did not appear to be drunk or under any other kind of influence of anything we do not talk about here (first rule of FIGHT CLUB!)

3 - Her place was perfectly clean, no litter, no cats, no hair, no nothing!!

jeeez...
You can't blame people for being worried about things they have seen with their own eyes.
Fair enough, my dear droogy....

You can't blame people for being worried about things they have seen with their own eyes. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife