I need help please if you can

Hey y'all I had the perfect home I was under 6 month lease and it's up dec 31 my landlord said he was renewing it until I wouldn't let one of his friend live in the spare room rent free and now he's not renewing it and have to be ou bY Dec 31. I'm a good tenant ask anyone of my clients I take good care of my rental homes I pay on time and we'll now I'm looking to relocate towards Bryan or Austin if anyone knows of someone that can help time is of the essence seems everyone on market place is a scammer.. my time is running out please help if u can 254-548-8037
Did you try contacting a real estate agent to see if they have any pocket rentals. I remember seeing some decent houses in the Bryan market when I was looking around last month.
I suggest reviewing this link and note if the Landlord is in violation......

https://texas.public.law/statutes/te...section_94.055

Texas renters law requires minimum 60 days notice from the tenant if the tenant intends to vacate the property.
If the landlord has given you less than 60 days notice to vacate and no renewal, the landlord is in violation of the Texas Renters law. The landlord should've notified you on or before roughly Oct. 31st. Otherwise, the Landlord should be responsible for your relocation/moving expenses. I'm not an attorney, but it seems pretty "black n white".....
the Landlord is in violation Originally Posted by Ape-Racer

Seems the landlord knows what type of "business"is being conducted on his property otherwise he wouldn't suggest such an arrangement Neither party wants LE involved
Seems the landlord knows what type of "business"is being conducted on his property otherwise he wouldn't suggest such an arrangement Neither party wants LE involved Originally Posted by LayingPipe
not assuming squat.....she asked for help, not a f'ing debate
since you appear to be in NY, you're probably a Texas leasing law guru......
she asked for help. Originally Posted by Ape-Racer

She asked for help moving at no point was there any mention of getting legal involved to stay and fight. Staying off LE radar is always good advice