Overwhelmed??

Am I the only hobbyist who feels overwhelmed in Dallas?? There's so many hot providers to choose from, and there's a part of me that wants to see every last one of them. You see one hot provider, and two more spring up. You see two more and 2 more replace each one of them. This place is just FLOODED with women. On the rare occasions that I get to hobby, it takes me more time DECIDING who to see than time actually spent BCD. It's exhausting in a way. And this is just Dallas. Other cities have ladies to ogle over, too. If I was a millionaire with no job, I believe I'd try to see every provider I could. Probably lucky for me, these are not the circumstances.

Do any other guys feel the same way??

• l1lc
  • 07-13-2010, 11:38 AM
RC I agree, it can be sensory overload but I do appreciate it. When I travel usually the variety isn't as good as Dallas.
Shit. Mods, can you move this to co-ed?
Thought I was there, already.
I'm with you Rambro, I am losing my mind trying to keep up. I'm now statring to look for exclusions on the providers prefrences and menu just to narrow down my choices.

It's hard (no pun) but it's a good problem to have. Let's hope it keeps up (no pun) for a lil while longer because surely my money wont.
i was working in st louis for 2 months last year. wow, the selection was horrible, and the decent looking ladys were looking for $$$.no way, work out the goods with the north texas ladys.
focus, rambo, focus!!!
accentuate the positive and not the negative.

pete - no need to knock em of your gcho list, just keep them there and they'll eventually make it to the top. and hopefully move to your gvha list.
gcho - go check her out
gvha - go visit her again
I am with you on this one! You spend so much time searching trying to find which one is going to satisfy your taste buds the best.... knowing that they all will but you just can't pull the trigger! By time you finally make up your mind.......Damn you are exhausted!!!! So now I don't search I stick with my staples and spend that energy I used searching on the BCD and try to give that provider the best 3 or 4 minutes of her life!
Their are many fine ladies in Dallas. The biggest problem is finding the time to get around to see them.
variety is the spice of life

only one that really stands out to me though
Start a list.

Work the list.

Adjust the list.

Smile a lot.
Hell research really doesn't help that much in my experience. I've reasearched really hard on two ladies and even though the reviews were all great, my experience wasn't the same.

However....Seen 4 ladies using my click method and have been extremely pleased with the results. I meet them at a social, talk and see if there is mutual interest in meeting up. Then mark them down onto my list.

Most of the time I can't give much notice so I call down my list and go with whoever replies first.
Hell research really doesn't help that much in my experience. I've reasearched really hard on two ladies and even though the reviews were all great, my experience wasn't the same.

However....Seen 4 ladies using my click method and have been extremely pleased with the results. I meet them at a social, talk and see if there is mutual interest in meeting up. Then mark them down onto my list.

Most of the time I can't give much notice so I call down my list and go with whoever replies first.
I would agree execpt all the sessions I have tried to set up have flaked at the last minute..I have to find some ATF I CAN COUNT ON