Titties and Taint...

Ladies.....

The holidays are nearly over... show us your goodies...

(Or send me some fucking cookies )
I'll give you a cookie to nibble LL on.
Unfortunately I can't do a pic for some reason. So checkout my Tumblr I'm about to put some nip surprise on it. Lol Happy Holidays
http://raq101.tumblr.com/post/154993...on-up-my-shirt
More more
I'll give you a cookie to nibble LL on.
Unfortunately I can't do a pic for some reason. So checkout my Tumblr I'm about to put some nip surprise on it. Lol Happy Holidays
http://raq101.tumblr.com/post/154993...on-up-my-shirt Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder

I can.............

Well, this quickly turned into the Raquel appreciation thread, which is something I can get into.

She has added an extra DDimension to busting out of that top. Take the holiday gift and click the link.

I am hoping that is a schoolgirl outfit....
Thanks for a great first cup of coffee!!!!
Lol I'm not trying to make it about me. Just showing my tits like the thread request. Lol and thanks to all my Ryder fans. Kisses
http://raq101.tumblr.com/post/155019...ction-12-24-16
Love that school girl outfit.
Ladies.....

The holidays are nearly over... show us your goodies...

(Or send me some fucking cookies ) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Damn.
Nice pic Jemma.
Damn.
Nice pic Jemma. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Thank you.
Damn.
Nice pic Jemma. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Too right....and the pic showing her (upper) lips in today's ad caught my attention too..lovely (upper) lips, DSL's you might say, and all this time I was thinking Jemma's one of those thin-lipped women who scare me so bad. I wuz wrong!

Miss Jemma, I would really like it a lot if you posted a Nips & Lips picture. Yes ma'am, I would like that.
Too right....and the pic showing her (upper) lips in today's ad caught my attention too..lovely (upper) lips, DSL's you might say, and all this time I was thinking Jemma's one of those thin-lipped women who scare me so bad. I wuz wrong!

Miss Jemma, I would really like it a lot if you posted a Nips & Lips picture. Yes ma'am, I would like that.
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Sorry. You would have to see me in person for the rest. I'm not like all these girls on this site who post their face or fully nude photos. No, thanks. This is just a temporary side job until I move.

Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
However, I have posted in my ad what celebrities I get told I look alike the most.
Sorry. You would have to see me in person for the rest. I'm not like all these girls on this site who post their face or fully nude photos. No, thanks. This is just a temporary side job until I move. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Wasn't talking about your whole face...just start with the lip pic you already posted in today's ad and work down to the one you posted in this thread..I guess it's possible to combine them by some kind of technical wizardry but I don't got that.

BTW, I think it's smart to not post your face..saves a lot of explaining and shitfits many years from now. No offense intended to those who do...but I never get mad at girls for keeping their physiognomy private.

Regarding your celebrity doppelgangers: I'm clueless in regards to pop culture..those comparisons are lost on me. When I was a younger fool, some girls thought I looked like Warren Beatty (to my chagrin) and others voted for Sam Elliot...nowadays all the girls agree: I look like a refried bean.