Best natural boobs in H town

• an
  • 02-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Will be visiting next weekend and would like to see... Prefer large, soft and dark nipples!
Try making this post in isos
All boobs are natural if you believe hard enough
Will be visiting next weekend and would like to see... Prefer large, soft and dark nipples! Originally Posted by an
I'm curious. Do you expect a reliable answer?
CarolineDavenport andDaisey Wilks, both on P411.
I have natural double D's
I dont have dark nips mine are pink but they are big, natural, and VERY responsive
I wasn't going to comment but I find it near impossible not to mention VictoriaofHouston. You can see her showcase here on Eccie.

They are shapely, natural, beautifully soft and her nipples harden to the touch. Just beautiful enough to make a dead mans cock hard! The rest of her is absolutely wonderfully sexy and beautiful too. Great rates, outstanding service that will leave you wanting and needing more of her. As you drive away with a lingering smile on your face.
I dont have dark nips mine are pink but they are big, natural, and VERY responsive Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Show me, I love pretty titties!!
I don't see why we can't hijack this thread and turn it into a boobie thread!!

Lol JOJO We have Missed YOU! I have enough boobage in my avi

Show me, I love pretty titties!!
I don't see why we can't hijack this thread and turn it into a boobie thread!!

Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Lol JOJO We have Missed YOU! I have enough boobage in my avi Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Your Avi is definitely sexy!! Can you pull the left collar to the side a little more???

CarolineDavenport andDaisey Wilks, both on P411. Originally Posted by Oralist
This.

I've seen Caroline in person, and they are spectacular.
+1 sexy Katrina and CD.
RoxyG has big beautiful breast as well, with perfect (pink) nipples