in search of

Saw a upper 40's redhead headed into PI out katy way on 10 Wednesday when i was meeting another lady - damn i wanted to ask her for a business card!!!
You'd pay to fuck an upper 40's hooker at a notel?

Damn it, I already used the Yoda "that's is why you fail" video tonight...
Every one has their preferences in whores (older, young, fat, skinny, or looks like a tranny in your case....) The difference between men and assholes is that men don't talk shit to assholes regarding the whores they decide to fuck.....

I'd say stop being an asshole...but it's not worth it because you will never be a man let alone act like one...
maybe she was a cheating slut.....

.....not a whore
Maybe a college coed sugar baby like so many other hookers? <sarcasm> lol
If you like it, I'm pretty sure I'd like it.
She was the cleaning lady.
....or looks like a tranny in your case....) Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL has a way with words LOL
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You sure you want to jump on that bandwagon too? Just askin'...

I can understand these other two tards...
Saw a upper 40's redhead headed into PI out katy way on 10 Wednesday when i was meeting another lady - damn i wanted to ask her for a business card!!! Originally Posted by silverstate53
Go back next week - same day, same time.
You should put this in the ISO's where she is more likely to see it if she's a member here.

~
Every one has their preferences in whores (older, young, fat, skinny, or looks like a tranny in your case....) The difference between men and assholes is that men don't talk shit to assholes regarding the whores they decide to fuck.....

I'd say stop being an asshole...but it's not worth it because you will never be a man let alone act like one... Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL has a way with words LOL Originally Posted by silverstate53
ss53 you can say that again. I don't even know SNL and I think I just fell in luv......purrr'in