Asian Top Notch visiting Kansas City Mo in few days

Hello everyone, I’ll be visiting in few days and can anyone please recommend hotel that doesn’t need a key card to use the elevator? I’ve visited twice there and this is my third time. So far, I do not like the hotel I’ve stayed before. Thank you.
You might want to look at {staff edit- CK-- removed specific location info}
Libertatem,
We specifically never ever whatsoever specifically list specific hotels on the open board. Send PM's with suggestions.

eatmeallover24
Check with the gals in the ladies room.
So I get in trouble for posting about cuddling and other girls can just say that they are that’s great beautiful girl who’s coming to town and where should they stay or where should they eat? I feel like they never get in trouble it’s always me
So I get in trouble for posting about cuddling and other girls can just say that they are that’s great beautiful girl who’s coming to town and where should they stay or where should they eat? I feel like they never get in trouble it’s always me Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
SweetSuzanna, what constitutes one post as "a threAD" and another as "not a threAD" is well outside of my sphere of control. It is also well outside of eatmeallover24's sphere of control. It seems this question would be better posed to the moderator staff directly, as opposed to dropping off your salt here.

That being said, if I had to posit an answer, and I did a minutes research, I would see that eatmeallover24 has posted 11 times in the KC Metro forum in the last year and you have posted 187 times. It could be that more latitude is given to those that engage in more precision marketing than those who engage in a more a shotgun approach.
So I get in trouble for posting about cuddling and other girls can just say that they are that’s great beautiful girl who’s coming to town and where should they stay or where should they eat? I feel like they never get in trouble it’s always me Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
This post is a general rule: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662141

If you wish to discuss it please start a new thread and do not continue to hijack this one.