The things one can learn in our political forum

No comments necessary. I did post it here because it should be very thought provoking, per site instructions.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060915810&postcount=4

Change your mindsets to truly make America great because right now America is a piece of shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wrong forum for political blatherings from anyone.
I’m guessing you put it here because you can’t take him in the national shit pit. lol
No comments necessary. I did post it here because it should be very thought provoking, per site instructions.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060915810&postcount=4 Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Haha do you actually think I care. Yall crack me up.

I'm more interested in why so many guys are against a basic notion that women need to be treated better. That's the real thing I learned. ;-)
Just ignore him. I try too. He's just wasted band width....nothing more
I avoid the political forums. Most of the posts are half of a story and are so slanted to their political beliefs.

The news/media is a new method for Republicans and Democrats to solicit donation. It all comes down to $$$.
We have the best selection of providers in the world. White, black, latina, asian, take your pick. Of course we are great, LOL.

I'm more interested in why so many guys are against a basic notion that women need to be treated better. That's the real thing I learned. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
we know you don't care. now that you know that i know you know i don't care that you don't care, no one cares!

bahahahahahaaaa

Just ignore him. I try too. He's just wasted band width....nothing more Originally Posted by tbone2u
that is my typical response to this poster. most of the time anyway.

I'm more interested in why so many guys are against a basic notion that women need to be treated better. That's the real thing I learned. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
.... on a hooker board, no less.

MAGA