References

If Its Been More Than 6 Months I Will Not Give You A Reference! I've Had Multiple People Try To Use Dorthy/Amiliah As A Reference & I Have Absolutely No Record Of Us Seeing Each Other Or It's Been More Than 2 Years!

Thank You To The Ladies Who I've Asked For A Reference & They Were Straight Up About Being Over A Few Years Since You Seen Them..

When Providers Say Recent Provider References Were Not Talking About More Than A Year Ago!...

This is an ongoing problem especially with p411 & it's getting out of hand!

If a provider doesn't advertise there number DON'T GIVE IT OUT the provider looking to verify you can contact through PM! That's like a provider giving your number out you wouldn't like that!

Think with your brain not with your muscle !
What about 5 years?
I’m just bummed cuz I didn’t get a chance to comment on the other thread before it was locked....
Good thread young lady
Can I use you as a reference?
nope
I’m just bummed cuz I didn’t get a chance to comment on the other thread before it was locked.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Heh
nope Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lmao
If Its Been More Than 6 Months I Will Not Give You A Reference! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Oh shit, I need to get an appointment set quick before you kick me to the curb....
Oh shit, I need to get an appointment set quick before you kick me to the curb.... Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Who are you again? Lmao I'm just kidding
Who cares? No one wants to see your brown lives don't matter ass.
Who cares? No one wants to see your brown lives don't matter ass. Originally Posted by HoustonPleaser
You cared enough to respond! What are you rambling about I dont have a NBA Policy but thanks for the ATTENTION!

You keep following me on all my posts harassing me & saying shit that's false.. Are you that miserable
It’s just wolfwhistle again, I’m pretty sure he is mentally retarded.
It’s just wolfwhistle again, I’m pretty sure he is ... Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
Careful.
Who cares? No one wants to see your brown lives don't matter ass. Originally Posted by HoustonPleaser
Wow. You Big Mad?