Newbie p411 thread question

So I recently booked an appt with a provider... but i tend to overthink things and my mind goes racing in different situations on what could happen... my question is if a provider is on p411 and had dozens of reviews ... I would assume she is a safe/legit? TIA
User name checks out.

If a provider is on P411 and they have multiple reviews then, yes, you are certainly overthinking things.
Thanks... I tend to get nervous.. lol
I would confirm the phone numbers are the same on both sites.
  • bbkid
  • 10-17-2018, 07:42 AM
So I recently booked an appt with a provider... but i tend to overthink things and my mind goes racing in different situations on what could happen... my question is if a provider is on p411 and had dozens of reviews ... I would assume she is a safe/legit? TIA Originally Posted by agentorange
Thanks... I tend to get nervous.. lol Originally Posted by agentorange
You've been around this for almost 9 years and ask questions like this?
^ ikr
You've been around this for almost 9 years and ask questions like this? Originally Posted by bbkid
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that..
Lol. ^^^^^
I'm confused; how are you a p411 newbie if you posted this in January 2015?

Hey everyone i just got approved for p411 so n3ed to build my "oks" know any p411 ladies that give light screening... for newbies

Thanks Originally Posted by agentorange
I'm confused; how are you a p411 newbie if you posted this in January 2015? Originally Posted by darcher
Aww Shit ... The Plot Thickens... Good Eye
He’s obviously taking his time doing his research and due diligence.
I'm confused; how are you a p411 newbie if you posted this in January 2015? Originally Posted by darcher
So to answer your question I used to have p411 but I cannot reactivate as you guys already know... I used to go to AMPs and enjoyed a few providers through BP and couple here... but that was years ago...I also had some GFs during that time so I didn't really need to pursue providers.. so I really still consider myself newbie due to the fact I wasn't as active and with no recent references... I hope that sheds some light...
If you have the balls to walk in AMPs and spend time with random BP ladies, P411 is a walk in the park. It's basically the safest way you can hobby.
He’s obviously taking his time doing his research and due diligence. Originally Posted by B Three
The only problem is the provider he is looking at will be hitting retirement age before he contacts her.
The only problem is the provider he is looking at will be hitting retirement age before he contacts her. Originally Posted by pyramider
LMFAO