My Size condoms.....actual product name

Has anyone tried these before?

https://www.mysize-condoms.com/find-...e-condom-size/ Originally Posted by stickitinyou
I haven't. I only use one particular brand since the others are just too snug.
Has anyone tried these before?

https://www.mysize-condoms.com/find-...e-condom-size/ Originally Posted by stickitinyou
Yeah but those who are denial of how little they really are will still not get the proper size lmao
Yeah but those who are denial of how little they really are will still not get the proper size lmao Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I measured....is slim and short good?...haha. give me a magnum and a rubberband...
I measured....is slim and short good?...haha. give me a magnum and a rubberband... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Some need a Magnum & A Zip Tie Lmao

I don't care how big or little but don't get mad when I burst your bubble! Heh
Thats funny shit right there. Just measure up the little fella and send the results in for a perfect fit lmao
Some need a Magnum & A Zip Tie Lmao

I don't care how big or little but don't get mad when I burst your bubble! Heh Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
LMFAO A ZIP TIE!
getting a condone the right size is like buying a bra in the right size never fits your size .
I have found that saran wrap always is a custom fit.. And when the need arises , you can always Double wrap!! hahahahahahahha
I measured....is slim and short good?...haha. give me a magnum and a rubberband... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I don’t need a rubber band to keep a Magnum XL on.
I don’t need a rubber band to keep a Magnum XL on. Originally Posted by Wicket
That's what they all say
They Either Need A...

Bread Tie

Zip Tie

Rubber Band

OR

Finger Cot

Ijs
I have found that saran wrap always is a custom fit.. And when the need arises , you can always Double wrap!! hahahahahahahha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Unless It's Humid Then Triple Wrap Lmao
I use a tiny ballon for my micropenis.