Will we ever get back the days when the bodyrubs are plentiful?

I was passing by HJJ the other day and I couldnt help but reminisce on how good it used to be. At any given moment one could hop on BP amd there were plenty to choose from and rarely were any a letdown. With BP gone it seems now there are hardly any girls left to choose from that actually give a good rub with an inspired finish.
I feel the same way. I was just going to ask where I can go to search for massages these days.
Get on bedpage. There are plenty there
Get on bedpage. There are plenty there Originally Posted by Century
Bedpage has a few good ones but most there arent interested in giving a good rub and just act like they want to get it over with instead of giving good service. There are a few exceptions but most are not giving the level of service amd attitude we used to have.

I get what you're saying. I never experienced BP so I can not speak to how good it was.
Tatiana is definitely one of the gopd ones. She has been around since the days I speak of. She is one of my first reviews under this handle.
Tatiana is definitely one of the gopd ones. She has been around since the days I speak of. She is one of my first reviews under this handle. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Gotcha. She is a joy to visit with.
Adult Search under body rubs. Plenty there.
Massage Republic might be worth taking a look at.
Massage Republic might be worth taking a look at. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Havent seen that one. Thanks!
Check out my Avatar! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I did.
Adult Search body rubs
Anyone that has hunted deer in the southern states has encountered the prolific hog population. They also know that once you start shooting them in the daylight they almost immediately go nocturnal until after the season is over and the pressure lets up.
The new law caused a lot of providers to go into the shadows...nocturnal. They are not as easy to find but they are still there...always will be as long as there are guys with disposable income. Once the pressure lets up a little they will be easier to find. Sesta/Fosta was a win for the moral majority but after the election things will change. It may be that no one gives a shit about it. Remember the blue hairs getting the Houston city ordinances changed to require licensing of dancers. A lot of y'all thought it was the end of the world...What's the reality of that? It isn't enforced for the most part and it's just as easy as it ever was to score in a strip club. The same thing will happen with providers, even body rub providers, they'll figure out how to let us know where they are and we'll figure out how to find them. The internet is a wonderful invention!
I second the motion of more body rubs!! NURU is amazing!!
they'll figure out how to let us know where they are and we'll figure out how to find them. Originally Posted by boardman
We are at a low. It will recover.

Good post boardman.