Non-reference Friendly Providers

I've read updates where the provider will not see you without references but also mention that they are not reference friendly. This seems like a double standard to me. Fortunately, all my providers have been happy to vouch for me but I am curious as to why a provider would deny all clients a reference. Who can educate me on this?
Another question:

Why would you are someone that won't give you a reference?
Selfishness and not caring about others’ safety. Hypocrisy.

If someone doesn’t require refs, then I’m not offended if she doesn’t give them. That’s fair.
Selfishness and not caring about others’ safety. Hypocrisy.

If someone doesn’t require refs, then I’m not offended if she doesn’t give them. That’s fair. Originally Posted by B Three
+1
I have noticed a few women mentioning that they aren't reference friendly, but they are NOT newbie friendly and requires references....... Then there are those who feels as if "you should do your own research" . I am reference friendly and try to respond to them all in a timely matter, but I will not provide any reference for any guy that issues my number out to anyone without my consent.
^ You sure about that? Oh. That’s right, you pick and choose who you give references too.
^ You sure about that? Oh. That’s right, you pick and choose who you give references too. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I don’t provide any references to Alyssa71, and the reason for that is because at first you were providing them to me up until I was always contacting you(for references ) from potential clients. Then, all of a sudden your next 3 or 4 reference responses were “I’m sorry I’m not a reference for this guy” , so my responses became the same!!
I'm happy to give a refes , to keep my friends safer
only if I'v seen you in the last year or less or someone I'v seen over and over the years been hosting ..
^^^ +1

I'm always reference friendly & very prompt about it, with the exception of 1 person (haven't had an issue with Alyssa). I am moving to Austin soon, but will still happily vouch for people here if I've seen you in the last 6 mos to a year. If not, come visit me before I leave.

~
  • pxmcc
  • 10-20-2018, 10:27 AM
someone should start the "I don't give references since I'm a selfish brat" list.
Why in the world would you see someone that only verifies by reference but will not give it out. That's Bs. I don't use reference. Very rarely. I do it my way, but will give it out. For a price. ��
^^
That's an awesome woman right there!
I've read updates where the provider will not see you without references but also mention that they are not reference friendly. This seems like a double standard to me. Fortunately, all my providers have been happy to vouch for me but I am curious as to why a provider would deny all clients a reference. Who can educate me on this? Originally Posted by Century

The Search tab is your friend.