Da foooking entertainment is gone!!

So I'm back from my ban today for some straight up bullshit but hey dis shit is foooking so political and I actually get a chuckle out of you cats that don't like me and have never or will ever be around me. You couldn't hang in my circles because we don't do unecessary ho shit. I literally breathe and see plenty of pussy so I could give five foooks about any ban but being banned again showed me how much dis shit really doesn't matter. (Plus the money I saved using my skills to get free pussy or cheap, really cheap pussy). Shout out to pxo!! Anyone who celebrated a ban needs to get really foooked up and have a strong conversation with themselves about why they think so much about another man. Always luv over here and fun!!( probably why da chicks luv shinepro). Toodlez...
Going by what you posted. If this "shit" doesn't matter and I quote. " I literally breathe and see plenty of pussy so I could give five foooks about any ban but being banned again showed me how much dis shit really doesn't matter.(Plus the money I saved using my skills to get free pussy or cheap, really cheap pussy)."

I have nothing against you but you don't make any sense whatsoever. You're on a hooker board. If indeed you breathe and see pussy. Why are you here? To entertain this board of hobbyists? I'm sure they can do without.
Okay Alyssa. Fo da foooking life of me I don't understand what you are trying to say but hey.....you got a nice look so I'll roll wid it. Toodlez...
Okay Alyssa. Fo da foooking life of me I don't understand what you are trying to say but hey.....you got a nice look so I'll roll wid it. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Wow. It's pretty self-explanatory. It's obvious you just want attention.
So I'm back from my ban today for some straight up bullshit but hey dis shit is foooking so political and I actually get a chuckle out of you cats that don't like me and have never or will ever be around me. You couldn't hang in my circles because we don't do unecessary ho shit. I literally breathe and see plenty of pussy so I could give five foooks about any ban but being banned again showed me how much dis shit really doesn't matter. (Plus the money I saved using my skills to get free pussy or cheap, really cheap pussy). Shout out to pxo!! Anyone who celebrated a ban needs to get really foooked up and have a strong conversation with themselves about why they think so much about another man. Always luv over here and fun!!( probably why da chicks luv shinepro). Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

Alyssa, this foooking shit is something I do when I'm bored. It's entertainment. I want attention. Ma'am , you are the one who needs to sell pus and not me. Like really don't come for me. Please. Stay in your lane please. You foook with everyone. You have nice teeth, but your tits hang to your ankles , your attitude is foooked, and honestly if I ever paid your rate to foook you with the above mentioned defaults I would foooking spend days alone in a foooking dark room pondering how my life got so bad. Work on sucking down salty cum without your stomach puking it up because cum was never supposed to be there or go see a trainer and please stop foooking with me. Houston is the only place of desperation where you are somewhat valid. Toodlez...
^ LOL. Ok. I do have great teeth and nice tits. What do you have? An alternate handle? Yes, you do. I'm not coming for anyone, I speak the truth and what I have seen with all your posts. All you do is brag about... One person... PXMCC. Sure Champagne brown says you're different people but to me you are one and the same. GET A LIFE! toodlez!
Alyssa, this foooking shit is something I do when I'm bored. It's entertainment. I want attention. Ma'am , you are the one who needs to sell pus and not me. Like really don't come for me. Please. Stay in your lane please. You foook with everyone. You have nice teeth, but your tits hang to your ankles , your attitude is foooked, and honestly if I ever paid your rate to foook you with the above mentioned defaults I would foooking spend days alone in a foooking dark room pondering how my life got so bad. Work on sucking down salty cum without your stomach puking it up because cum was never supposed to be there or go see a trainer and please stop foooking with me. Houston is the only place of desperation where you are somewhat valid. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
I just had to quote this. Have you seen my tits? Mmmm interesting. Have you written a review about me? How would you know how far my tits hang? This handle is so obvious it's ridiculous.
Ok biggie slim at 20 or so years you should have great teeth. Duh, but your titties look like a deflated balloon, you look seriously overweight, your attitude (most important) is stank so you better have a nice set of choppers. That's all you got. Like honestly, Alyssa like trump was surprised he won you're probably suprised folks still pay to roll around on your belly in mish. You come for literally everyone, a young smart millennial with great teeth because she's supposed to who makes money off of desperate mofos. I would only see you if I needed a reference biggie slim. You probably look at a chick like b thro and cry yourself to sleep. Leave me alone and go to jack in the box. Toodlez...
^ I didn't read that. I have NO respect for you. You mean nothing to me. You're not even important enough to sweep off my floor.
But you responded palapa lady....I have a doctor who can pull them titties up to where they should be at your age. Like wtf happened, I would be concerned my tits bust a flat so early Alyssa. And your teeth sint that swagger either. It's like a golden corral dude finally going to the palm. Toodlez...
And honestly, I apologise but you foooking ask for da smoke Alyssa. Like foook with someone else. I honestly am a good dude who wishes you the best and has no problem with you, please don't come on my posts because your sarcasm I don't get send half the time I'm here I'm on hendo and I give two foooks. I am a human and I get o pleasure out of hurting another human. Like none and I was wrong for the above but you come for folks; like sto
Stop coming for folks. You got a lot of folks who you have a problem with. A straight waste of energy and life.
I am giving everyone a heads up about insults toward each other. They are no longer being tolerated. If you want to do that, please check a private forum that allows that activity.