Crystal - New location?

It looks like Crystal massage moved into an office park down the street. Anyone been there yet?
Two new in town LMT at crystal massage now . They said they would like keep customers privately and not recommended for reviews and they do have good skills, best way to get quality treats and you should give them a call to make appointment,they do accept walk- in too ,google it and easy to find the business location. It’s next to John’s rental which on pond springs Rd street sign 13284 and it’s a professional office park .nice and clean facility
Just legit massage? Or hjtc?
The girls who work there are really know how to do there jobs,should asking for special skills called knee-walking with oil ,feel so good.table Shower and body scrubs are free.of course we do respect their rules,call them and give yourself a try ,good luck
Please no reviews of any spas on this forum.
This place is fucking amazing with the new staff, easily best IOP L1 I've ever had. I wasn't explicitly told of a no review policy, but I'll hold off to keep the peace. You mongers should give them your business

Can verify: they don’t want reviews
This a no review forum. No spa should be reviewed. Please only comment on it review things like the weather, politics, or restaurants
Yeah, what a joke. They want no reviews yet they want their WKs to post that 2 new "LMT" girls have started working, on ECCIE AMP forum..Come on guys..Crystal is just like any other AMP with L1 very much available and obv YMMV on more options..I do agree that they provide good massage as well but we all know thats not the only reason why we go to these places..
The no review is rediculous. Every thing is available there. Very similar to DT. If everything is clicking is all options are available. May take a few visits. Remember this is a no review forum.
The no review is rediculous. Every thing is available there. Very similar to DT. If everything is clicking is all options are available. May take a few visits. Remember this is a no review forum. Originally Posted by T063076

So no ads, no ISOs and now, no reviews? Just some hints as to what may happen with the ubiquitous YMMV attached? If that's the case, what's the point of this forum?

Sorry, until the mods say otherwise, I reserve the right to review any experiences that I think will be helpful to others.
I suppose you could "sign" your experience?
It's an /|\ up ...or it's a \|/ down ?
Smiley face or frowney face.
I have never been to this place.I do appreciate the hot tip,somewhat on the down-low,from the guy toward the top of this post and the confirmation from a post a little below the tip.
I don't see where the business advertises on this site and I don't ascribe to the idea that for some helpful monger to turn us on to it constitutes an ad.
Some of you guys are about as un-cool as it gets.These are brick and mortar businesses that don't advertise here.Plus to respect someones personal request to keep their scene on the down-low is cool with me.
Where do you guys find hostility in that ? Are you pushy people ? I personally don't like pushy people.
I think someone at Crystals is sitting on Good Looking Man's face!
Please only review the restaurants near these professional massage parlors. I am always so hungry after the massage