Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

• R.M.
  • 12-10-2019, 04:44 AM
For all you Dummies like the OP. the bottom line is Joe Biden is the one who should be investigated. The following clip, fired prosecutor Victor Shokin tells what really happened.

https://youtu.be/8n2qmPGTrqk Originally Posted by Levianon17
Democrats expected to unveil articles of impeachment against Trump, focusing on abuse of power, obstruction of Congress

Democrats are expected to unveil two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday that will focus on abuse of power and obstructing Congress and would be voted on by the full House next week, according to three officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ge%2Fstory-ans

But, but, but what about Hillary sobbed the the trump party. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The only ones sobbing will be the left when the Senate trial doesn't remove Trump from office.

However, I'm surprised they only settled on two articles rather than the "dozens" they have claimed to have intimate knowledge of.
Originally Posted by R.M.

Shokin was about as far away from "good" and "fair" as you can imagine. During his 2015-2016 tenure as chief prosecutor, Shokin did two things: He covered for the criminality of powerful figures close to then-President Petro Poroshenko, and he earned the ire of just about every anti-corruption group in Ukraine.

Don't take my word for it; take that of Shokin's immediate deputy, Vitaly Kasko. In 2016, Kasko resigned from his post, describing his boss' "hotbed of corruption."

The specifics of Shokin's corruption are most obvious in what he did not do. As Bloomberg documented in May, Shokin was particularly opposed to investigating high-wealth individuals suspected of corruption. Why those individuals? Presumably because a little of their high wealth would find its way into Shokin's hands if he was able to make their problems go away. This obviously infuriated civil society activists who noticed that Shokin was stonewalling obvious investigative needs.

BTW..you’re a very attractive milf and reading your encounters I’d conclude you’re an excellent ambassador for the hobby. But you’re being deceived by Russian propaganda.
The only ones sobbing will be the left when the Senate trial doesn't remove Trump from office.

However, I'm surprised they only settled on two articles rather than the "dozens" they have claimed to have intimate knowledge of. Originally Posted by eccielover
You can’t find a post in my thread that states l believe the conspiracy caucus will vote to remove the fat lying bastard. So I’ve been prepared for that probable outcome for months. But you denied impeachment would happen...Right?

Here in the real world there were only four articles being considered. Two articles will be forwarded to the Conspiracy caucus for acquittal. If that happens there’s a lot more waiting. Perjury and obstruction of justice regarding Volume ll of the Mueller report.

You should have learned by now, it’s not over until the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is gone.
You can’t find a post in my thread that states l believe the conspiracy caucus will vote to remove the fat lying bastard. So I’ve been prepared for that probable outcome for months. But you denied impeachment would happen...Right?

Here in the real world there were only four articles being considered. Two articles will be forwarded to the Conspiracy caucus for acquittal. If that happens there’s a lot more waiting. Perjury and obstruction of justice regarding Volume ll of the Mueller report.

You should have learned by now, it’s not over until the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is gone. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
At a couple of points along the way, I said an actual impeachment vote was maybe 50/50, based on the current circumstances. Pelosi was very wishy washy and inconclusive about it. But on average, most of my posts have always stated directly that the House(circus) will probably vote in the affirmative for impeachment and the Senate(when sane minds review) will not vote to convict.

I've also have been very good pointing out how each and every one of your next "gotcha" posts have fizzled along the way. Very little of where we are getting to now is reflected in what you have touted as "gotcha's". The articles are going to be a stretch at best.

It's why I continue to note that I have no worries that Trump will be sitting on the ballot in 2020 as the GOP nominee.
House Democrats unveil two articles of impeachment against Trump

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday, saying he had abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress in its investigation of his conduct regarding Ukraine.

The argument, ‘why don’t you just wait?’ comes down to this: Why don’t you just let him cheat in just one more election?” Schiff said, calling impeachment “a question of duty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d9e_story.html
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 07:42 AM
Agreed - EL - poor j666 will have to wait for Nov 2020 and the rematch with H....
And that will be a DPST disaster!
He's tweeting like a psycho about USMCA.

At a couple of points along the way, I said an actual impeachment vote was maybe 50/50, based on the current circumstances. Pelosi was very wishy washy and inconclusive about it. But on average, most of my posts have always stated directly that the House(circus) will probably vote in the affirmative for impeachment and the Senate(when sane minds review) will not vote to convict.

I've also have been very good pointing out how each and every one of your next "gotcha" posts have fizzled along the way. Very little of where we are getting to now is reflected in what you have touted as "gotcha's". The articles are going to be a stretch at best.

It's why I continue to note that I have no worries that Trump will be sitting on the ballot in 2020 as the GOP nominee. Originally Posted by eccielover

You’re a legend in your own mind, take a couple of atta boys out of the cult coffer and begin to restock your trump impeachment survival kit.
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 07:55 AM
He's tweeting like a psycho about USMCA.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Pelosi began approval of the USMCA - articles today indicate.

I am sure it rankled - but her concrete makeup covered for her.

Psycho - isn't it psycho to espouse nuclear destruction in an avatar 9500!
Agreed - EL - poor j666 will have to wait for Nov 2020 and the rematch with H....
And that will be a DPST disaster! Originally Posted by oeb11
You’re a goddamn liar.
begin to restock your trump impeachment survival kit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Why would I have to restock such a kit. You just said yourself Trump isn't going anywhere between now and the 2020 election.

Why would I have worries?
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 08:02 AM
You’re a goddamn liar. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

So easy to tip the DPST's into "Outrage"!!
How can a lie be created about an event that has not occurred. ?
That never occurs to to DPST'sspouting their "narrative Truth" - and everyone else is a "Liar".
Pathetic.
Everything is OUTRAGE and political hatred ,and some type of phobia that's all they got

So easy to tip the DPST's into "Outrage"!!
How can a lie be created about an event that has not occurred. ?
That never occurs to to DPST'sspouting their "narrative Truth" - and everyone else is a "Liar".
Pathetic. Originally Posted by oeb11
You’re a goddamn liar.