After Watching The Network News Shows This Morning......

I can say this.

Fukin' Idiots.

Everybody has the solution except the solution that will work.

Tell young men that they cannot walk into a store, steal shit, and then assault the manager when he confronts you.

And, when you think the cops are on to you, don't be so stupid as to think you can get the drop on, and attack, an armed policeman and get away with it.

Not one commentator or guest on any of the three shows thought of this. They are still on the old line that a cop gunned down an innocent young man for no reason.

Like I said before. The Grand Jury will here the facts, and they will NoBill.

And St Louis will burn.
And Al Sharpton is fed up with "his people" getting shot by the police after they rob a store and assault the next police officer who confronts them as they a fleeing from the robbery scene.

I understand.

"Entitlements"!

Apparently, it is ok with Al Sharpton if Blacks kill Blacks, but ...

.... "the mayor" has it handled over there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-shootings/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-shootings/ Originally Posted by LexusLover
More cut and paste from Eccie's number one cut and paster.

The Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot KLAN, errr Clan Dipshit seems to be incapable of having a thought of his own!
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2014, 12:03 PM
More cut and paste from Eccie's number one cut and paster.

The Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot KLAN, errr Clan Dipshit seems to be incapable of having a thought of his own! Originally Posted by bigtex
Forgive LL for not posting his own racist views....he is hunkered in the corner scared a Muslim is going to cut his empty head off!
And Al Sharpton is fed up with "his people" getting shot by the police after they rob a store and assault the next police officer who confronts them as they a fleeing from the robbery scene.

I understand.

"Entitlements"!

Apparently, it is ok with Al Sharpton if Blacks kill Blacks, but ...

.... "the mayor" has it handled over there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-shootings/ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good God, 7 people killed and 29 injured in gunfire in one weekend in Chicago - were is the outrage among the liberal motherfuckers?
Where are the fucking riots?
Forgive LL for not posting his own racist views....he is hunkered in the corner scared a Muslim is going to cut his empty head off! Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, when they come to cut off your head, I'll point the way to your house and tell them you love faggots!!!
WTF, when they come to cut off your head, I'll point the way to your house and tell them you love faggots!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You won't have to. His parents will. Like pruning deadwood in the fall.

Finally righting a wrong.
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2014, 03:35 PM
WTF, when they come to cut off your head, I'll point the way to your house and tell them you love faggots!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Jewish Asian slave fucking Lawyer, how many times do I have to tell you that I do not love you. Black fucking Jesus, I let you suck JD Cornhole's dick once and you man crush me forever!

• WTF
  • 08-24-2014, 03:37 PM

Finally righting a wrong. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do realize that more people were killed by snake bites last year than killed in the Boston Marathon. Are you scared of snakes? Take personal responsibility LexusChickenshit. You sound like a little bitch, dependent on the government keeping you safe...

So I ask you again:

Originally Posted by WTF
Little girl,

How much power do you want to give the government to protect your pussy? Because the oppressive State is now our own government. I choose personal responsibility to protect my freedoms, not the chickenshit way out like you are doing.

So I ask you again little scared girl....

How much money and how much freedom are you willing to give up to feel safe LexusLover?

That is the question....no matter how you or boardman or that dumbass gnadfly pose your questions about Muslims terrorist coming over here. What are you willing to give up to the government to protect you? Your safety does not come without a price.

Personally I want less so called safety and way more personal freedom. I will take the odds that it is more likely I get killed by lightning than a terrorist and keep my money and personal freedom. You , boardman and gnadfly seem to want to have it all. Spend no money, give up no personal freedoms and take no personal responsibility for your own safety. In other words you are looking to the government to protect you.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Finally righting a wrong. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They will probably feel better at that point, poor bastards
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2014, 04:19 PM
They will probably feel better at that point, poor bastards Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What are you more scared of....the blacks you so detest or the Muslims coming over to cut off your skull fuck head? You can only choose one....
JLHomo is the biggest fucking idiot in the Klan, errrr, well, fuck it ... KLAN!
JLHomo is the biggest fucking idiot in the Klan, errrr, well, fuck it ... KLAN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I take it the SLUT WALK ended early and you got nothing better to do? Go work your glory hole behind the Taco Bell's dumpster, maybe your pal bigtex the grand Dragon of the KKK(D) will slip you a extra 5 spot.
What are you more scared of....the blacks you so detest or the Muslims coming over to cut off your skull fuck head? You can only choose one.... Originally Posted by WTF
The blacks are far more formidable - they have a good claim to be here and get reparations. The Muslims have no claim nor sufficient strength for now. Either one of them chopping your head off is fine with me.
I take it the SLUT WALK ended early and you got nothing better to do? Go work your glory hole behind the Taco Bell's dumpster, maybe your pal bigtex the grand Dragon of the KKK(D) will slip you a extra 5 spot. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the fuck is a Slut Walk?

More nonsense from our own dipshit in the headlights.