Low Vol Pro

So on the one hand if she only sees a small handful per month, and you're lucky enough to get a chance to make an appointment with her (given that she may be an ATF, or highly sought after, etc.), your time with her could prove to be very fun. We can speculate this is the case because she doesn't see many clients, so when she finally does have an appointment, she thoroughly enjoys it with you. The hobby is merely supplemental so she truly loves the lifestyle.

On the other hand, because its simply supplemental, and not often per month or year, she could very well just going through the motions during playtime with no genuine interest.

I guess in the end, if she's a good enough actress, would you even be able to tell?

Cheers.
I have to admit I'm a big fan of the low volume lady. It's a turn on for me to hear I'm the only one of the day or better yet the week.
The onea I see do seem to genuinely have fun. Could it be an act. I guess so but if so they are good enough I can't tell. It's all about the fantasy right.
I also prefer low volume providers. They are usually more sensual.
Im pretty low volumed i see 1 or 2 maybe 3 a day depends on how horny i am lol. But I need to be fucked daily. I guess thats why i like this site so much lol.
Thats a great point SP.
The flip side to the coin is just that. Some pros may really enjoy the art of fucking....and need it more often. So even in high volume, it may not mean anything else other than;
"i reaaaally enjoy dick. And if i can supplement my income with it, then fuck yeaa why not."
Three a day is low volume? Okay?
I need to be fucked daily. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
This just needed to be repeated...

You CAN have your cake and eat it too :-)

Three a day is low volume? Okay? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Guess the first two didn't do the "trick" right babe? 😜

I crack myself up.
Cake or cock Milfy? Lol
Three cocks a day keeps the stress away lol
I believe it's all an act so I just play along Lmaooo
Three a day is low volume? Okay? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Lol the same thought came to mind
Cake or cock Milfy? Lol Originally Posted by angusranch

I was definitely talking about cock ;-)

If you find a lady who shares an incall, you can be pretty sure she's low volume.

I share an incall with two other providers.

I don't even know how the logistics would work for us to each see two or three a day!

And considering all 9 are likely to ask for "lunch time" LOL! If they are all (NINE) extremely flexible, then MAYBE it would work. (Someone asks for 1:00 and I give him 8:30 pm??? LOL! Someone asks for lunchtime and I suggest 9:00 a.m???)

If they really were movable parts we could schedule when we wanted, it would barely be possible and would run well into the night, which most hobbyists aren't able to do.

Here's a tight schedule allowing only 30 minutes between dates:
Lady A: 9-10am, 10:30-11:30, 12-1
Lady B: 1:30-2:30, 3-4, 4:30-5:30
Lady C: 6-7pm, 7:30-8, 8:30-9:30

It would be quite a scheduling feat for us each to get our 3 guys lined up correctly~~ and assume none will be running late arriving, or running overtime in leaving, or booking a 90 minute or 2 hour date.

And the communication between we three ladies while scheduling all of this would be a part-time job in itself! ("have you scheduled your 1:30 guy yet? My 12:00 wants to change to 12:30 so you need to move all of the later ones by half an hour.")

Even for two ladies to each see two guys in the same day at the same incall would be tough. Ideally spacing them an hour apart and again assuming nobody gets 90 minutes or 2 hours.

10-11, 12-1
2-3, 4-5

This means the early guy either shows up for work after his morning rendezvous (11:30ish), or goes to work early and leaves for lunch at 9:30 in the morning! HA!

And the last guy leaves work for the day at 3:30 or so to get to that 4pm appointment.

It's been my experience that hobbyists don't usually have a huge window to schedule in. If one asks me for 1:00 and I tell him my room mate has something booked for noon to 2:00 and ask him if 2:30 will work, most of the time they can't change their schedule around that much.