Coffee breath. A question for the guys.

I LOVE coffee. I mean, I adore it.

But I will always make the best effort possible, including not drinking my morning coffee, to avoid having coffee breath when I'm meeting someone.

My question is this for the gentlemen: Is avoiding coffee, before an appointment, REALLY necessary?

When I used to do a LOT of AM appointments (where ARE you guys now?), I would often meet with guys that had coffee breath and it never did bother me ... well, about 98% of the time it didn't.

Thoughts on coffee breath?

Thanks,
Elisabeth
figure it's case by case.
i'd say pass, as it reminds me of an old teacher from middle school giving me a lecture.
  • L.A.
  • 10-30-2015, 08:40 AM
I will give up sex before I give up my morning coffee.
this is pretty simple.. I don't drink coffee so I don't like coffee breath. It is not as bad as smoker breath, but is still an issue. so if your client does not drink coffee, he may not appreciate coffee breath..
Coffee breath doesn't bother me, but I am a major coffee drinker. If all other factors indicate great grooming and clean facility, absolutely no problem with me. Perhaps a coffee date is in order before a certain hour.
Mentos the fresh Maker
Kinda depends on the coffee too. I'll suck a tongue for a taste of French roast vanilla.
  • grean
  • 10-30-2015, 09:46 AM
I try to chew gum before hand. Im not big on kissing though. I am more concerned if the provider has cock breath more than if she has coffee breath.

Cannot both be resolved with brushing the teeth & tongue as well as a good swish of Scope prior to your next session?
doesn't matter to me, nor does Smoker's breath.. if I worried about coffee and cigarettes, my "want-to-see" list would be cut 80%.. I find it ironic that considering what we do here, minor issues like coffee breath would concern anyone.
Answer for me is no please drink your coffee, however before I see any provider I take a long shower and brush my teeth at least two times before they arrive. Lol. If they are running late.( as you see I only ask for out calls only). I brush again lol.

With my ritual I'd expect for my provider to excuse them selves and make themselves as fresh as possible. I encourage it.
I'm a Incall, morning guy, and I like coffee. I'm usually racing across town to be on time, sucking on Mento's. Hate to admit, sometimes I get almost to point one before remembering.
Pop a couple mints before the session
Try asking him if he is a coffee drinker. If he is, ask him to pick up some starbucks for both of you on the way. This is pretty common.
  • L.A.
  • 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
For my New Year's resolution several years back I substituted hot tea for my coffee.
I was miserable. That was the longest 30 minutes of my life.

I don't see how the provider would have coffee breath if she brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash and/or breathmints. It would be more difficult for the client who is driving across town but chew gum, have a little bottle of scope with you and shouldn't be a big deal.
figure it's case by case.
i'd say pass, as it reminds me of an old teacher from middle school giving me a lecture. Originally Posted by addicted2U
I don't like coffee and never have drank it. I think the main reason is because of the coffee breath influences in my life. It always bothered me as a youth and I swore to never drink it which I haven't.

I try to chew gum before hand. Im not big on kissing though. I am more concerned if the provider has cock breath more than if she has coffee breath.

Cannot both be resolved with brushing the teeth & tongue as well as a good swish of Scope prior to your next session? Originally Posted by grean
You stole my line.

I also would be more concerned with cock or cum breath.