Male Members who do not review

There are lots of guys on this board who, for the most part, do nothing but troll posts, condescend and take personal shots in their posts they make. There are a few who are exceptions, but for the most part, those particular members add very little logical positivism, and mostly negativity to this site. Should male members of a hooker review board who have not posted a review in over 6 months, yet post multiple times daily on it, have the word "TROLL" permanently etched over their avatar?
Well I'll add my two cents lol. I've never been negative on here but I only hobby when I travel. Usually 2times a year and it's usually in Texas. Sometimes I dont have time to see a provider so no chance to review. Anyway since I don't come on very often should I be labled as a troll? The Times I'm on I am not negative.

The possibility to unfairly label is very high .

Ps I hear what u are saying lol
I have met guys on here that does not review and they are wonderful people. They gave me everything I asked for my screening process with a question and never negotiated my rates either. It's great to have reviewed clients too don't get me wrong it helps with the screening process much easier.
Why I haven't reviewed since the old board is my business. If that makes me a toll in your eyes, so be it. I'm not here for male bonding or approval.

Just an idea, but maybe those who actually "troll" should be the one's labeled as "troll"s? I see a current thread today being trolled by a member who does have credited reviews.
I think the OP didn't have a problem with guys who don't post reviews, he had a problem with guys that don't write reviews but post endlessly in a negative manner about anything and everything. On this point I agree with him.
Oh this will be good. I can think of a few. Lol. Will just see how this one plays out.
  • RAMP
  • 10-30-2015, 11:53 AM
As a guy that does not review, I can tell you that I greatly appreciate those that do and feel slightly guilty for being a longtime user who does not contribute as much as I could.

As to the "troll" tag, sure whatever but I think it's only fair to have another tag for those that actually think they've become some kind of ECCIE overlord who's opinion matters so much that they feel compelled to interject their opinion into every little topic or issue.
I think the OP didn't have a problem with guys who don't post reviews, he had a problem with guys that don't write reviews but post endlessly in a negative manner about anything and everything. On this point I agree with him. Originally Posted by slowmover
exactly.

Why I haven't reviewed since the old board is my business. If that makes me a toll in your eyes, so be it. I'm not here for male bonding or approval. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
You might want reread what I wrote in the original post. But, if you post a bunch of negative things, troll other's posts and condescend to those who do not have your opinion, then the shoe fits for you, if not, then it doesn't.

As to the "troll" tag, sure whatever but I think it's only fair to have another tag for those that actually think they've become some kind of ECCIE overlord who's opinion matters so much that they feel compelled to interject their opinion into every little topic or issue. Originally Posted by RAMP
There is nothing wrong with people giving their opinion, after all, this is an opinionated website, but the overlords you are talking about are the ones who tell others who differ on their opinions on hobby related subjects are wrong and call them names. That goes for all members, not just the guys.

I have met guys on here that does not review and they are wonderful people. They gave me everything I asked for my screening process with a question and never negotiated my rates either. It's great to have reviewed clients too don't get me wrong it helps with the screening process much easier. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Most guys are great people (in person), which is why many separate their Eccie and p411 handles.

I am quite sure there are guys who are members of this board that do not review, but when they post on here, they do so saying positive things, provide non-biased/agenda related intel on providers, studios, strip clubs, ect. and give an honest opinion without bashing others.

Who I am referring to are the guys who post negative, condescending and agenda laden comments, doing nothing more than add drama and find it entertaining to piss others off and bait them to respond.

Those same people, do not review, yet are critical of guys who do review. IF they even see providers, those ladies need to be careful as the wrong multiple personality may show itself BCD and you ladies are fucked, and not in a good way!
Does a non dallas provider count?
I represent the exception group Dave. I go back to aspd, and Ive hobbied in phases over the years (you know, the old low-volume hobbyist joke).

There are a lot of different types of people here, with different goals, lifestyles, and practices. The value, or lack, of the non-reviewing member has been greatly discussed; I've given a lengthy, unapologetic comment on it in past years.

* But I'm with you on the guys who do little but come on to shitass all over other people's posts...negativity, bs, trolling, what you're talking about. I imagine most are scrawny, lonely, keyboard warriors, who need to dump their shit somewhere, and where better than here where there's no accountability behind their monitors/devices.

I'm sure you know all of this already, so outside of the 'Troll' idea, why do you bring it up?

Happy Halloween Peeps!!
LnH
I represent the exception group Dave. I go back to aspd, and Ive hobbied in phases over the years (you know, the old low-volume hobbyist joke).

There are a lot of different types of people here, with different goals, lifestyles, and practices. The value, or lack, of the non-reviewing member has been greatly discussed; I've given a lengthy, unapologetic comment on it in past years.

* But I'm with you on the guys who do little but come on to shitass all over other people's posts...negativity, bs, trolling, what you're talking about. I imagine most are scrawny, lonely, keyboard warriors, who need to dump their shit somewhere, and where better than here where there's no accountability behind their monitors/devices.

I'm sure you know all of this already, so outside of the 'Troll' idea, why do you bring it up?

Happy Halloween Peeps!!
LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
Good for you. I brought it up because no one else has. Is there another idea that would better notate those types of members?
I myself have been outted and can no longer post reviews....was actually thinking of seeking advice on how to swing another handle so I can keep on!
My 'Male Member' can't write.
1) some providers are review adverse
2) I am put off by some reviews that instead of providing an executive summary write up, appear to be reaching for "Dear Penthouse Forum" entertainment length and detail (WALDT)
3) I only review when seeing a "new to me" provider..... Repeat reviews of my regular friends seems to be kinda like cheating, as I am adding nothing new to the forum....IMHO
4) I prefer to pay for access so that I am able to come/leave as I please
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Well I'll add my two cents lol. I've never been negative on here but I only hobby when I travel. Usually 2times a year and it's usually in Texas. Sometimes I dont have time to see a provider so no chance to review. Anyway since I don't come on very often should I be labled as a troll? The Times I'm on I am not negative.

The possibility to unfairly label is very high .

Ps I hear what u are saying lol Originally Posted by maxgame2
I know what he means -.-'

There are a number of guys here who talk all the shit in the world, but don't have a review to their name ... Check any post under this one... Fact of the matter is they are not trolls they are toxic... But they are allowed to be

I have met guys on here that does not review and they are wonderful people. They gave me everything I asked for my screening process with a question and never negotiated my rates either. It's great to have reviewed clients too don't get me wrong it helps with the screening process much easier. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I want you to touch me again soon... Js you will get round two you sexy gem

Why I haven't reviewed since the old board is my business. If that makes me a toll in your eyes, so be it. I'm not here for male bonding or approval.

Just an idea, but maybe those who actually "troll" should be the one's labeled as "troll"s? I see a current thread today being trolled by a member who does have credited reviews. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
No, but do you only post negative hassle on every post you do? Do you have anything positive to say to anyone? When people see you post, do they need to put (view post) because you are blocked?

If not you are good

I think the OP didn't have a problem with guys who don't post reviews, he had a problem with guys that don't write reviews but post endlessly in a negative manner about anything and everything. On this point I agree with him. Originally Posted by slowmover
Bingo

I myself have been outted and can no longer post reviews....was actually thinking of seeking advice on how to swing another handle so I can keep on! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear

Careful captain

1) some providers are review adverse
2) I am put off by some reviews that instead of providing an executive summary write up, appear to be reaching for "Dear Penthouse Forum" entertainment length and detail (WALDT)
3) I only review when seeing a "new to me" provider..... Repeat reviews of my regular friends seems to be kinda like cheating, as I am adding nothing new to the forum....IMHO
4) I prefer to pay for access so that I am able to come/leave as I please Originally Posted by Roothead
He's right