Appt with notice or short notice?

Hey y'all....Just want to see what ppl prefer....ladies and gents....

Me personally I prefer an appointment with notice...I.like to prepare before appt...meaning I like to make sure my client is screened properly and my appearance and such is near perfect so there is no excuse that I don't look like my pictures.

I've been getting nothing but short notice requests recently and while I understand sometimes it can't be prevented...its just very unlikely that I will be able to contact your references...get response and have my appearance just right within 30 to 45 minutes off initial contact. Plus what if provider has incall but doesn't stay there all the time...Just seems a little unrealistic imo

Please share your thoughts....opinions...or solutions
I like to schedule one or more days in advance. The problem is that more than a few providers can't seem to manage their schedules well enough to plan that far out. Sure, they will agree to a day and time but when that time comes they flake out. I don't make a plan B or C so it really pisses me off because I have been anticipating the event and have set aside the time for it.

One other thing: don't make me wait in the parking lot of your incall. If we scheduled for 2:00 pm I will be there at 2:00 pm and you should be ready for me at 2:00 pm. If you are late, don't expect me to still be there when you finally decide to be ready.
1+ oldmarine 2-3 days is my normal
I usually book 1-2 days in advance. Some providers aren't too good at scheduling beyond that.
I am a short notice guy. It's just the way my hobby time works. I understand that doesn't always work, so a "i'm not available today" is something I understand and doesn't bother me.
my feeling is 2-3 days is unrealistic.. too many things can go wrong.. very short notice is not conducive to a successful session either.. I think 2-4 hours is Goldilocks notice.. that gives both parties time to get ready, travel, and KNOW with certainty that they can do it.
  • jwood
  • 10-31-2015, 11:26 AM
If your not on p411, join. It will be easier to screen guys.
I'm usually a short notice guy due to my work schedule. I don't my getting pre-screened if that helps in the future. I try to give an hour notice, but it's a same day one to two hours out. I'm missing out on seeing a couple of ladies that I've been pre-screened for a couple of months because of this.

This is one reason I asked about having providers calling the same ladies for months to screen. I understand if a provider says, "I can't see you at that time". Had that happen last week. Just couldn't find a lady to match with my schedule.
I appreciate the pre-screening in advance for a future appointment if you are generally a short notice guy. As long as an actual apt is set within a reasonable time frame. I have had a few pm me and let me know they were screened last year or beginning of year.. lol.. I typically like to keep it somewhat fresh

atleast 90min- 2 hr notice is perfect for me.. though sometimes I like the .. " Hey what are you doing.. Lets do it" convo's.. it is spontaneous and kinda turns me on. I guess it will depend on what kind of mood and day I am having. I have been honest in the past and had to decline ,because I honestly was not up for it. I let other know to be fair.
I do not believe in accepting an apt if my mojo is off the beating path.

Now my pet peeve is when it is short notice and rushed in a demanding way.. Than you are like an hour late! haha.. no need for unnecessary stress. I could have scrubbed my bubble a little longer

Anywhoo.. nice topic and as all else.. good communication can always fix any situation.
Some planning is courteous, and just common sense. If its someone you know, and something comes with short notice, sure, go for it. If short notice is likely for someone new to you try to pre- screen.
really more of a BP phenomenon, but some ladies say "don't contact me unless you're ready to see me".. as in quickly.. I'm sure that's due to tire kickers and a past history of no-shows.. I get that.. and the Pimp wants a smaller window to reduce LE efforts to plan and mobilize strategy.

I think there's enough tire-kickers and no-shows here, that ladies would keep the time window minimized.. it's good for both parties.. I only recall one time when I firmly scheduled beyond 2 days.. that was for a week in advance, per the Provider's requirement.. ended up a NCNS.. she had no idea she had an appointment on the way.

Advance
notice only. Not less than 24 - 48 hours. Never the same day.

I will not jump through hoops to accommodate short notice because it won't work with my busy schedule. Most of us have real world jobs, family and other obligations to manage around.

I accept booking up to 30 days in advance from the time the request is received. It's marked on my calendar which sends frequent reminders to my email. Problems can surface when things are scattered so organization is the key element.

Communication is important too. As long as both people keep in touch, things usually stay on course without any issues.

Tire kickers and NCNS is relatively rare to happen since I require 2 hour minimum reservations and attract a different type of clientele than the general population of ladies.

I advertise elsewhere too. In fact, most inquiries do not come through this board.

As for P411, I have many concerns due to the people who refuse to read my entire profile and bio and won't cooperate. Many assume that because they use the service, I should be perfectly fine to see them. Wrong. I research their info, as well as the most recent references and will contact those for more details due to numerous grey areas -- not everything is black or white; nor a simple yes or no.

Because it takes time to hear back from references, don't become pushy or make demands. It causes discomfort, raises red flags and the easiest, fastest way to get permanently blocked.

Analeese, thanks for the topic. It's refreshing to have something different to discuss.

Generally, I'm a short-notice guy. I try to get pre-screened so that's not a hindrance when an opportunity arises.

Lately, though, those windows of opportunity have been so brief that the hobby is more an idea than an event for me. Still, I appreciate those ladies who display patience when it takes me awhile to schedule a visit with them.

Similarly, I can't expect anyone to drop what they're doing at a moment's notice to see me. Most of the ladies I'm attracted to also have busy lives.
Sometimes I like short notice depending on how my horny I am lol but notice is good too so I can prepare.
I am not on here 24/7 and I have a day job. I get really busy in the morning and when I get time to have some fun here I'm ready lol.
Sometimes I like short notice depending on how my horny I am lol but notice is good too so I can prepare. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
This is why I wish there was an "I'm ready and waiting" indicator next to the lady's handle so us guys could more easily recognize those opportunities

Thank goodness at least P411 has the "Available Now" ads. That's something we've needed in the hobby for quite awhile.