Eccie member txlatino is also BroncosFaninTX

This guy txlatino aka broncosfaninTX is the same person.

txlatino is on my DNS list for using vulgar language and asking me incriminating questions before we set up an appt. We did not have an appt and I told him I did not want to meet. He then cussed me out and told me he was gonna call the cops. (call the cops for what? all of my info is listed on a public website lol) But Whatever, I just put him on my DNS list. BUTTTT he has been trying relentlessly to see me. He tried to pose as a p411 member that "just let his membership go lapse", I soon figured it was him and then blocked him. Then, I get a text from a guy named BroncosFaninTx. I check the references and it checked out so I gave him my address and we had an appointment. Our appt time comes and he quits answering. I then had a weird feeling and think that maybe it is txlatino (txlatino is the only gent that I have had issues like this with in Dallas) . I go and compare the texts from the two different guys and the style of typing is identical. But I'm confused as to why he would go through all of that trouble to come see me but not show once he had my room number. Thank god he didn't though and I have since moved locations. Ladies please beware. I am aware that he has alot of reviews etc but some guys cant take no for an answer and I will not feel forced to see anyone. PM me if you want the phone numbers that I have for him.
gonna have to call you out here... both guys you mention are online, logged into ECCIE as I type.. you posted this 90 minutes after Txlatino wrote up a NCNS on you..

why do Providers make up bullshit to try and escape? it doesn't work..
You stood me up for no reason this afternoon ! Are you kidding me! So I came back and wrote a NCNS post! Punk!
I didn't NCNS on him I have texts to prove it but I dont think I am allowed to post. You know I havent been wanting to see you so why have you been pretending to be other people to try and see me? Just leave me ALONE! Originally Posted by kristenkindle
how did you get involved.. the 2 parties are Txlatino and Emma Cherry!!!
Kristen?? I have never spoken to you in my life!? What the hell.
and here we stand, 22 minutes after Torito said the non-review should be moved to Co-ed.. it is in limbo, not to be found in either Co-Ed or the review section.. but here it is:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1541475
This isn't going to get anywhere anyways. I have the texts also showing the appointment set up and time given. You guys enjoy this immature one.
it's hysterical that Emma Cherry posted this alert, that Txlatino has an alias, then kristenkindle reacts as if the NCNS was directed at her

I guess the argumentative kids on the playground were right.. "takes one to know one"..
  • Lahk
  • 11-02-2015, 09:30 PM
I didn't NCNS on him I have texts to prove it but I dont think I am allowed to post. You know I havent been wanting to see you so why have you been pretending to be other people to try and see me? Just leave me ALONE! Originally Posted by kristenkindle
Looks like the manager forgot which account he was logged in to.
Bad pimp, no cookie!
Looks like the manager forgot which account he was logged in to.
Bad pimp, no cookie! Originally Posted by Lahk
that's what it is.. Manager posted kristenkindle's ad at 10:05, 37 minutes after Emma Cherry's post.. he/she saw Txlatino's response, and completely forgot he/she was logged in as kk.. embarrassing, stupid, and deceitful.. not to mention shameful.
LMAO!!!!!! I just read this and I had to comment. That is funny.

Nice job on the quotes Chung Tran. Even if the post was deleted you still saved it with your quotes.

That is so awesome, I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not an alert, moved here to co-ed..
Smh
You can't make this shit up.