Natl Sammich Day. Which ladies are going full GFE?

And making a sammich for their appointment(s)? I like grill cheese wrapped in bacon. Or I'll just take the bacon.
That must be why subway is doing buy 1 sandwich get the other free.
I didn't do anything kinky yesterday but I did get 2 subs for the price of 1 at subway.. Yum yum!
  • Iam45
  • 11-04-2015, 07:15 PM
They know how to work the kitchen? Life is full of wonders.
They know how to work the kitchen? Life is full of wonders. Originally Posted by Iam45

I can actually whip up some pretty good stuff in the kitchen

Surprising huh? Who would've thought- hookers can cook too!
I didn't do anything kinky yesterday but I did get 2 subs for the price of 1 at subway.. Yum yum! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yummy! They let me switch mine to the wheat flat bread. Way better tasting and fewer carbs
Lmao the low carb joke is getting old. Just like you. Everybody knows you try to clown people and call people fat or whatever because you're so fucking perfect. Get some new jokes girl. It's getting boring. Seriously.
  • Iam45
  • 11-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I can actually whip up some pretty good stuff in the kitchen

Surprising huh? Who would've thought- hookers can cook too! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Well well. I most definitely need to hook up with you
Lmao the low carb joke is getting old. Just like you. Everybody knows you try to clown people and call people fat or whatever because you're so fucking perfect. Get some new jokes girl. It's getting boring. Seriously. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Grow up and get a fucking life please. Your dumb posts make you look stupider. I'll be waiting for your calls to roll around at 3am like before. Can't wait. Funny you have to advertise break, but yet you can't keep off my shit. Lol. Go run ur need money ad for bills. Nite nite
Grow up and get a fucking life please. Your dumb posts make you look stupider. I'll be waiting for your calls to roll around at 3am like before. Can't wait. Funny you have to advertise break, but yet you can't keep off my shit. Lol. Go run ur need money ad for bills. Nite nite Originally Posted by Tara Evans

"Stupider"

Nuff said. Night night doll.
Nitty nite. Dumber
Nitty nite. Dumber Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Jesus you are a real pathetic piece of work. Go get a degree for fuck's sake. Your looks are gonna fade eventually. You're gonna be stuck in your little birdbrain after that's all said & gone.... You do know that.. RIGHT?

"Nitty nite" LMAOOOO #Done
Please grow up and get a life you're crazy and need help. You do know if you keep eating like that you will keep getting fatter and fatter. Is it gonna be another 3am tracking my phone number, where i live and real name? Still have the voicemail you left at 3am. So do the police.
Nite nite
Please grow up and get a life you're crazy and need help. You do know if you keep eating like that you will keep getting fatter and fatter. Is it gonna be another 3am tracking my phone number, where i live and real name? Still have the voicemail you left at 3am. So do the police.
Nite nite Originally Posted by Tara Evans