See a Doctor!!

I love DATY and finding the button to make a gal squirt...but

When DATY, if opening the folds is like pulling apart the bread on a peanut butter sandwich and then has the odor of a urinal cake in the bathroom of the International Asparagus Eating Festival, go see a fucking Doctor!

What is wrong with you? I wont name names but you know who you are you sick cow!
  • grean
  • 11-04-2015, 10:45 AM
So she is getting a no, right?
  • JBL
  • 11-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Sir, this is why you don't go down on hooker.
Sir, this is why you don't go down on hooker. Originally Posted by JBL
+1000

However, I do feel that your documented experience has the propensity to be just as epic, or even more epic than your "claim to fame" review!
Please....Please....PLEASE..

Write a review on this girl.
I love DATY and finding the button to make a gal squirt...but

When DATY, if opening the folds is like pulling apart the bread on a peanut butter sandwich and then has the odor of a urinal cake in the bathroom of the International Asparagus Eating Festival, go see a fucking Doctor!

What is wrong with you? I wont name names but you know who you are you sick cow! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Now, now with the name calling you don't want to get an infraction... or maybe I meant infection.
This is as useless as any other rant someone does without naming the person. This is just a "wash your ass" thread.

Maybe a hint like her name rhymes with something?
I hope this doesn't mirror the Maddalyn Haze thread, where multiple members post thinking the thread is about them..
I hope this doesn't mirror the Maddalyn Haze thread, where multiple members post thinking the thread is about them.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Guessing even the dimmest lights in the lot won't want to own up to this.
  • grean
  • 11-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Von,

This could beat your claim to shame review.
it was me
I personally love new flavors:

I personally love new flavors:

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Oh my fucking god, whatever you do gang, DO NOT google blue waffle images!
Oh my fucking god, whatever you do gang, DO NOT google blue waffle images! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
We've all done it - ONCE. Didn't do DATY for a couple years after seeing that.