Thinking About Coming Through

I've never been to New Orleans but I've always wanted to go. I was thinking about coming through soon if the interest is up for a girl like me.
If ya come this way, I am certain you will be welcomed and really have a good time!! We here in the South welcome all wonderful ladies....
M.M.
If ya come this way, I am certain you will be welcomed and really have a good time!! We here in the South welcome all wonderful ladies....
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Thank you. I'm excited. I've been on the road for almost 2 weeks and haven't had much luck. So maybe New Orleans will be the city to save my faith in the hobby lol.
I LUV Nola! My fave city!!

good luck and pm me if ya need help....have fun
Yes come on down
I'll be there possibly the 18th-24th
If ya come.. I am certain you will be successful!!! And besides we have the best fod here in NOLA.. Just ask Dallas Rain!!
M.M.
Thank you Melissa! I wished it on a star *fingers crossed*

Oh and just a little thought for the Greek speaking men on the board, I just might learn the language myself
lol Melissa...nope that expertise goes to you & the other people here who like "cajun" type food...I just like the ""southjern" type of food
But I do know that creme brulee is awesome at many restaurants there!
lol Melissa...nope that expertise goes to you & the other people here who like "cajun" type food...I just like the ""southjern" type of food
But I do know that creme brulee is awesome at many restaurants there! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Never had creme brulee
Bonefish has, in my opinion, the best creme brûlée, Also, they typically have a chocolate version in the fall that literally weakens my knees.
Bonefish has, in my opinion, the best creme brûlée, Also, they typically have a chocolate version in the fall that literally weakens my knees. Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski
Mmm Chocolate
When we lived in Nola and my daughter worked at SALU on Magazine St,they had awesome creme brulee!
Heading there tomorrow afternoon!
Yes come on down Originally Posted by Ebonyguy
I'm assuming you are AA because of your username, if you are you won't be seeing her because she says she does not see AA.. Didn't want you to get your hopes up.. lol

Danielle R - Ruth Chris has has very good CB...Enjoy your time in the boot.. Great food and great times..