Just a different thought about screening

I had been a member of aspd for a number of years untill it's demise and noe I am a member of ECCIE. During that time I have meet quite a few F. I usually meet about once a month or so. I don't meet with ladies who require screening. In the process of screening I am asked to identify at least two ladies that I have met with. So in writing to someone who I dpn't know I am expected to verify that I have solicited and meet with woman in this profession, I am also stating that these ladies have responded to my solicitation and met with me.

This defeats the purpose of screening as well as putting the ladies I have enjoyed company wit in jeopardy. I am also freely admitting to a legal violation.

Just a thought.
This defeats the purpose of screening as well as putting the ladies I have enjoyed company wit in jeopardy. I am also freely admitting to a legal violation.

Just a thought. Originally Posted by greg1104l
what legal violation? do you state you paid x for x?..

remember boys and girls you are paying for them to leave!!! nothing more nothing less....
Be careful seeing girls who don't screen honey... you guys have to be careful out there just as well as us ladies do!
Just wanted to jump and tell Marley what a HOT new avatar she has!!!!
Smokin' sexy girl!
  • tron
  • 02-06-2010, 08:06 PM
I think you are missing the point. You don't send a reference saying "I met provider-name, and we did activity-list for donation." It is just "I have seen x & y". They should respond to requests with something like - "yeah, I saw him, he left on time, wasn't abusive, didn't rip me off, and he didn't stink."

No one should be discussing ANY details.
@tron-agreed.
REB and tron are exactly right! i have never asked...who did you see and what did you do and how much did you leave!! WTF???

AND i don't know if anyone ever thought that if a lady doesn't bother to verify you AT ALL, which sounds to me like those are the only ladies you see, they don't seem to care much about their OWN safety and welfare...can you imagine just how much they care about yours?
@tron-agreed. Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
+1