Trying to help out...Newbies look here

One of the screening threads got me to thinking.... It would be helpful for the newbies to know which providers are newbie friendly. This gives the ladies a choice to post if they wish, and eliminates research for the newbie. The newbies can look on the list and ask around as to which ones are reputable.
great idea brit but i think the newbies should do like everyone else. do research. we were all newbies to this at one time. sometimes research is half the fun!
Thanks, Britney I am going to post that in my first ad! I also like that you have your preferred method of como as well. This newbie appreciates!
Just trying to start something that was geared around solutions . I am not suggesting in anyway that newbies should not do their homework on a lady. I just thought if there was a list compiled of newbie friendly ladies it would make it a little easier. I didn't think of it from that perspective sixxbach. Now, I can see where this could be a bad thing in more ways than one. Oh well, so much for thinking!!!
<<<<<< is provider nOObie friendly
Just trying to start something that was geared around solutions . I am not suggesting in anyway that newbies should not do their homework on a lady. I just thought if there was a list compiled of newbie friendly ladies it would make it a little easier. I didn't think of it from that perspective sixxbach. Now, I can see where this could be a bad thing in more ways than one. Oh well, so much for thinking!!! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I am not a noobie, but this will also help UTR guys like me as well. Thanks for the idea Britney.
brit, its a great idea........... 100%....... i guess i just think some need to put some work in and share the love........ info wise that is...... take the tips from people like me and share the wealth with the community
Must not have been that great of an idea. Not one newbie friendly provider jumped on the bandwagon, lol! Maybe they don't want to be too visable? It could give them the wrong kind of attention, LE. I didn't think of that when I posted it. If the providers did put themselves on a list, the newbie could then ask guys for feedback/advice. I will try to think of something else thought provoking to contribute.
Maybe a training manual on how to starve a troll
Britney, how about the information a newbie or someone meeting for the first time should provide and what's out of bounds in PM's and on the phone? That would be helpful. I used to have an introductory PM setup that I lost when "that other place" went dark.
Must not have been that great of an idea. Not one newbie friendly provider jumped on the bandwagon, lol! Maybe they don't want to be too visable? It could give them the wrong kind of attention, LE. I didn't think of that when I posted it. If the providers did put themselves on a list, the newbie could then ask guys for feedback/advice. I will try to think of something else thought provoking to contribute. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

sure seems like a good idea to me, but even the best of ideas are hard to implement at times. hopefully some of the newbie-friendly providers will catch on and see the list as a positive thing. if not, you are still to be commended for thinking of ways to help out.
sure seems like a good idea to me, but even the best of ideas are hard to implement at times. hopefully some of the newbie-friendly providers will catch on and see the list as a positive thing. if not, you are still to be commended for thinking of ways to help out. Originally Posted by missi hart
Awe thanks Missi, you are my sweetheart!

I have a form on website to fill out. That makes it simple! or again p411...works like a charm!

Someone had mentioned how a guy doesn't want to waste time providing his screening info. if the girl isn't going to be available. I can totally understand that.

So the guy calls or emails and only asks... hey you available?
When this happens, most of us girls think that means time waster, put that one in the trash.

Instead say something like: I will send screening info if you are available at 9pm for example.

I couldn't give advice about phone stuff, lol. I am leery about answering my phone unless we have emailed, I have received a p411 request, or I know who it is calling first. I would rather them leave me a message. That is just what I prefer. Not all providers are as cautious as I am over the phone.

Hope that helps. I am sure the ladies who do take newbies know how to communicate with a first timer.
I recommend Crystal Kitty as a newbie friendly provider.
I recommend Crystal Kitty as a newbie friendly provider. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
i agree with you 100%. she was one of my very 1st when i entered the hobby.(just wish i knew about p411 okays at the time). shes very easy on the eyes, great attitude, full menu, very nice body and no drama. shes very friendly and really makes you feel comfortable. im so glad i met her at the beginning of my hobby days. shes a great ambassador for anyone thinking of entering our little world. just be careful. once youve had her she'll set the bar pretty high for all the other girls.
Brit I am newbie friendly as well