Some opinions (and questions) about tongue piercing...

Opinion #1: They look kinda hot and slutty
Opinion #2: They don't DO anything at all to enhance a BJ

Question #1: Do other guys share this opinion or is it just me?
Question #2: I can see it being useful for clitoral stimulation during DATY. Was this the original purpose?

JMHO
Opinion #1: They look kinda hot and slutty
Opinion #2: They don't DO anything at all to enhance a BJ

Question #1: Do other guys share this opinion or is it just me?
Question #2: I can see it being useful for clitoral stimulation during DATY. Was this the original purpose?

JMHO Originally Posted by RedRyder
I don't see it as looking Hot... maybe Slutty.....

IF I am taking a gal out with a tongue ring it limits the locations I will take her based on her appearance.

I agree that they do not necessarily enhance a BJ..... I've experienced the exact opposite in many cases....

HOWEVER.... There was this one gal that would take her regular tongue ring out and replace it with one with a small vibrator..... Now that was a HUMMER to be remembered!
A tongue stud has never done anything for me at all during a bbbj. And I don't really feel one way or another about the way they look.

But I do have an opinion on them. Mine is just like Chris Rock's.
"A girl with a tongue ring will probably suck your dick!
A guy with a tongue ring will probably suck your dick!"
NipLover your so funny!
  • robtx
  • 02-07-2010, 07:29 PM
One more thing on my bucket list that hasn't gotten checked off yet. I checked p411 and only came up with 3 local providers that have it listed.
Way back in the day I got really into putting holes in my body because tatoos just felt a little, well..............permanent. One of those holes was in my tongue. I think as far as stimulation goes-I think that has a lot to do with placement of the piercing. Mine was almost dead in the middle and the feedback was that it couldn't be felt or impeded the bbbj and most liked the way it felt better when I took it out. My pin-cushion days have long left me and I have no ink or metal now. The bad girl in me (which I find is MOST of me) teases me to do something about that. I have repressed her for now.
I've has two sessions with ladies with tongue hardware and I couldn't really feel any difference. Nipple rings, otoh, I didn't like. They got in the way. I like access to nipples to be unobstructed. They're perfect just the way they are!
I got a CBJ from a stripper several months before I started hobbying. It was actually a pretty damn good BJ, but then again, she had awesome technique and a tongue piercing. I think the piercing definitely felt good, at least the way she used it.
  • 02-08-2010, 02:23 PM
One more thing on my bucket list that hasn't gotten checked off yet. I checked p411 and only came up with 3 local providers that have it listed. Originally Posted by robtx

My ATF, Genesis Nicole, has a tongue stud and a knee-buckling bbbj. Just sayin'. And sure, she's on p411.
. There was this one gal that would take her regular tongue ring out and replace it with one with a small vibrator..... Originally Posted by Whispers
YES!! I had an ex once who had his tongue pierced for the soul purpose of putting in a vibrating French tickler instead of a normal barbell ...
and WOW.It was amazing until the night the tiny little battery decided to pick the most inopportune time to run out of juice...never could find the right battery.oh well..
funny cause we broke up not too long after that..haha