Why do cops keep doing dumb shit like this?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video-show...opstories.html

Didn't even shoot the one who supposedly had a gun, shot the one on the ground with his arms in the air.
Is this another Ferguson thread?
  • DSK
  • 07-21-2016, 05:55 PM
I can't understand why they shot that very reasonable black guy at all. Whoever the cop was, he is a fucking idiot. I'm sure all the other cops think so, also. Very few cops are that fucking stupid.

They are going to cut that guy loose, the fucking moron. That guy is out of the brotherhood of the blue. He actually told the guy he shot he didn't know why he shot him!!!! That sumbitch is dumber than Assup!!!!
Not even another Benghazi thread.
Now there's something you don't see everyday.

Maybe he shot him because his hands were up? Just like in Furguson.
Florida cop who shot unarmed therapist was aiming for his autistic patient

The Florida cop who shot an unarmed therapist on the street was actually aiming for the man’s autistic patient, a union official said Wednesday.

The North Miami police officer thought Charles Kinsey — who was lying on his back with his arms in the air — was in danger, his union chief said.

(Daily News)
Hell of a shot.
But we don't want the Irish.
The Florida cop who shot an unarmed therapist on the street was actually aiming for the man’s autistic patient, a union official said Wednesday.
Is this one of those "training deficiencies" the Obaminable DOJ is to address?
Hell of a shot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just think of all the CHL gunslingers out there with less training!!!!!
It is difficult to defend the indefensible.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058422413]Just think of all the CHL gunslingers out there with less training!!!!![

In my opinion, the "shooting portion" of the CHL course is a joke. Point Stevie Wonder in the right direction, and he could pass it.