Interesting (at least to me) question on bedroom behavior

So, one of my newest "friends" asked me yesterday to apply a choke hold as she neared the Big O.

I have know for many years what "erotic asphyxiation" is, but I had never applied the "torture." Hair pulling, spanking, other "stuff" yes.

While I managed to successfully (she said and the wet spot also testified) complete the task, I am wondering what might be next and suggestions are welcomed.

Also experiences in the various processes and progressions that assist gents in pleasing and pleasuring the ladies.
Well, seeing there is a GL rule about posting things, the closest I can get is this: go to your dairy section in the supermarket.
I think that type of behavior is terribly risky and irresponsible.

That said, at least there are plenty of oxygen tanks and medical personnel at the nursing home if something goes wrong.
Through my years of hobby I have been surprised by how many ladies do enjoy this! I never put in my reviews because done incorrectly it be very bad, but done right many seem to get an enhanced O!!
If any woman asked me to do that, she would probably not see me anymore. I can barely slap a woman’s ass; no way I’d put my hands around her throat as an act of sex. Done right it may be fine. I only see it as an act of violence though.
  • Loxly
  • 11-15-2017, 12:28 PM
I'm with SquireTuck on this. I get a little anxious when I see bruises on arms and legs let alone around the neck.
Hey, I used quote marks, and, btw, I did not leave any other marks. Achieved much of the effect the second time around by her holding my hand over her mouth.

I think her second O was more intense and so was the wet spot!

Of course, it goes without saying that participation on my part was voluntary. Having know this YL some months now, I was comfortable enough to participate which is why she made the request, imo. I could just as easily said no thank you.
If any woman asked me to do that, she would probably not see me anymore. I can barely slap a woman’s ass; no way I’d put my hands around her throat as an act of sex. Done right it may be fine. I only see it as an act of violence though. Originally Posted by squiretuck
PLUS ONE!!!!!!
I have had a guy or two try to do this to me without warning.. Not cool.. Nothing freaks me out more the a stranger putting his hands around my neck
I had a recent SB that asked me to do this to her during one of our sessions. She, like many women I have been with, always liked it a bit rough with spanking, restraining arms, pulling hair... but she was the first to actually ask that I choke her.

It was hard for me to actually do this without being uncomfortable. The first couple of times I just kept asking her if I was squeezing her throat to hard and she would shake her head no. Damned if she didn't squirt each time I did that. Never was comfortable with it, but damned is she didn't love it.

Different strokes for different folks.
Nope...no thanks..
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 07:34 AM
I'm a little older (55) had a younger (30 ish) Lady friend ask me to "choke" her while I was fucking her, "she actually placed my hands on her throat" I was a little freaked out at first, I am always a gentleman by nature, but I complied, she really got turned on with this shit. I would Never hurt a Lady I was with, but damn she got wild with the choking thing, is this a common thing or am I and this lady friend and CK fuckin weirdos? I wouldn't normally ask this, but what's normal bout you fuckers? CK, aint gonna lie, it was very erotic brother, not the choking part, but the really sweet wet spot, it was awesome
not my deal but i find it interesting that in 5 years of doing this with all kinds of kinky fuckers, not one guy has ever asked for me to do this to him and yet y'all are saying some women here do like it. Is there a single man here who admits he wants to be choked during sex? if i feel someone's hands on my throat, the session is over and the he is out the door. what about the fellas? who wants to be choked for fun?
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 07:53 AM
not me Sue, choking is totally not cool with me, I'm to claustrophobic. This was the first Lady who ever ask me to do this, it was weird, no doubt, but she Really got off on it