What are some of the things hobbyists ask Providers to do at beginning of session?

I was reading reviews today and saw that a hobbyist asks the providers he sees to answer the door, don't say anything, get into doggy right away and spread herself so he can DATO & DATY.

My MO is to have the provider answer the door naked walk around the room naked so I can watch the sexiness of the provider from many different angles and distances. I've had providers think it was a strange request and I've also had providers do it happily and put extra sexiness into it.

What are some of the intro activities that are requested?
mata asks to see the strap-ons that will be used on him, so he can tell if they're big enough to please him....
Haha. You all give that person Mata too much attention
Haha. You all give that person Mata too much attention Originally Posted by wayaboutround
They do tend to make him a more sympathetic character, don't they?
Obsessed much?

Unintended consequences.
Haha. You all give that person Mata too much attention Originally Posted by wayaboutround
Lol his other personality. How many does he have?

Sam
You know its an obsession when an original COED DISCUSSION post is derailed by someone bringing up n irrelevant topic or person. Can we stick to the topic I posted originally?

Thanks, everyone
Of course crow you think everyone is me. It's obvious we are both on lunch next fool. Back to topic I like tuma so yes I always ask for that. And 9 out of 10 they do it
imo, you may ask an established provider you have already seen pretty much anything, assuming she is into that.

Otherwise, better to spend a few minutes getting acquainted and then "comfortable" before commencing activities.

imo, much of the hobby "experience" definitely benefits from the above and again, imo, just jumping into the sack diminishes the overall experience and may also result in less than a glowing review.

But, those are only my experiences.

Since WALDT (and ladies also have their preferences) always applies, I speak only for myself based on several decades of playtime.

Speaking of which, just booked some rainy day playtime in Austin for mid-afternoon today.

Happy Hobbying!

= = = = =

JMHO

The cause of much new providers leaving too soon is due to over eager hobbyists hitting the "new flavors of the month" hot and heavy and outright ignorant and rude lack of respect.
= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet dates not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Hot little black dress with no panties. There are a number of ladies who provide that, and I am not particular if the dress is not black, just so long as it his short and there are no panties.

Also, fishnet dresses work nicely... just saying.
I have to agree with BB. The little black dress syndrome was really good with marriahh out of Houston and with those tatas it was more incredible as I
It’s really not what I ask but what I insist upon.
1. I insist that the chick stay away from the door after I deadbolt it to prevent a pimp from walking in an attempting to rob or assault me.
2. I insist that the chick leave the donation where I laid it to prevent a cash & dash.
3. I insist that the chick stay off her phone during our meeting. I am paying for her time, not time for her to line up her next appointment!!
4. Lastly, I insist that the chick get naked to make sure she is not a LEO!!!
A nice good soapy shower. Followed by chatting and kissing!!! I love soaping up a man's body and rubbing my boobs into his back.
One time I had a friend ask me to help fulfill his fantasy by finding a girl he could "walk in and stick his D into sight unseen".

I recruited one of my girlfriends, covered her fine ass with a blanket leaving onlyher long sexy legs exposed, took a step back to supervise (to make sure he wrapped up) and let the old man go to town. I've never seen someone so happy..

And then the time I went to start things off with a bj and he said "Actually...could you just kinda bend over so I can smell your ass? I was like this dude HAS to be kidding..but no..he surely was not...least
he didn't ask me to cough*cue nostalgia* easiest 300 bucks I ever made & one of my all time favorites...besides that one time i got paid to swim like a mermaid at a public pool while he watched me underwater with his swimming goggles...hhahahah you guys are outrageous..I love it!!!
Hobbyist and their fetishes. The anonymity of it helps with the excitement I guess.
imo, you may ask an established provider you have already seen pretty much anything, assuming she is into that.

Otherwise, better to spend a few minutes getting acquainted and then "comfortable" before commencing activities.

imo, much of the hobby "experience" definitely benefits from the above and again, imo, just jumping into the sack diminishes the overall experience and may also result in less than a glowing review.

But, those are only my experiences.

Since WALDT (and ladies also have their preferences) always applies, I speak only for myself based on several decades of playtime.

Speaking of which, just booked some rainy day playtime in Austin for mid-afternoon today.

Happy Hobbying!

= = = = =

JMHO

The cause of much new providers leaving too soon is due to over eager hobbyists hitting the "new flavors of the month" hot and heavy and outright ignorant and rude lack of respect.
= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet dates not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE Originally Posted by ck1942

^^ This